Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    I have used their own media link and this time he said "there is a word means 'radical' in their subtitle". So he will deny any source and you all will do the same thing as long as it does not fit with your personal ego. This is why people fight each other, because at least one side rejects to recognize an information because of information does not fit with their interests and then there is no any other ways left other than physically figthing each other and in general the right side win the fight because right side always feels the sense of legitimacy while dishonest side feel the sense of guilt. This is why before governments do some dirty jobs, they try to wash brains of their people to give them sense of legitimacy about the actions they do and defend. For example invasion of Iraq based on fake news done about mass destruction weapons to convince ordinary Western people for a justified "invasion".

This can be as hard or as easy as you want it to be.

Believe me, there are a ton of professional news organizations that promote the propaganda that you're repeating. But at least they're trying to pretend to be professional.

You're not even trying if you're using Twitter to provide backup to what you're proposing.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    This can be as hard or as easy as you want it to be.

Believe me, there are a ton of professional news organizations that promote the propaganda that you're repeating. But at least they're trying to pretend to be professional.

You're not even trying if you're using Twitter to provide backup to what you're proposing.

Then how we are going to decide whether something is false-propaganda or real ? The news we like are "real" and the ones we dont like are "false-propaganda" ?

By the way this forum needs an upgrade in server capacity, I cant connect sometimes (often) due to high server traffic density.
    Last edited by Farah; 12-16-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Then how we are going to decide whether something is false-propaganda or real ? The news we like are "real" and the ones we dont like are "false-propaganda" ?
    Simple - don't use social media as a source, nor radical websites. Use bonafide news agency sites, KNOWN news agency sites. Simple!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

By the way this forum need an upgrade in serves capacity, I cant connect sometimes due to high server traffic density.
    As to your addition - I have ZERO issues connecting, ever. 100% uptime. If you're having issues, then it's on your end.

Unless of course - others here will chime in and agree with you, that they are having issues as you say. But doubtful as records show otherwise.

Sounds like an issue coming out of shitty Turkish world if you ask me, don't once again try blaming the USA somehow! LOL idiot.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Simple - don't use social media as a source, nor radical websites. Use bonafide news agency sites, KNOWN news agency sites. Simple!

The people I show as proof are not "ordinary" people, they has directly ties with what they been shown as proof for andd the other accounts are official accounts of media agencies. Even state officials use these tools most of the time and for example today an US high rank soldier retweeted a terrorist and removed his retweet in a few seconds because he also realized that it is going to cause just another scandal bwtween Turkiye and Us.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I also share their website links and ofcourse I will accept it as a proof when these tweets are sent by their supporters.

This has nothing with topic subject. Dont you understand ? The topic subject has nothing with religions, you can start another topic about religions or you can go to a forum about religions. To be honest, I have really serious doubts about your IQ level and I am not telling that to insult you, I am quite serious.

What do funk I just read, so you defend invading countries based on imaginary "crimes". I dont really think that you have a mental stablity, you should go the closest medical center and please leave your pistol or any other weapon at home before going there.
    You most certainly do exactly that. Remind me again what the Nation of Syria has done to warrant Turkey violating Syria's sovereign border?

Oh yeah. Yea're "helping them". Whether they need it or not
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The people I show as proof are not "ordinary" people, they has directly ties with what they been shown as proof for andd the other accounts are official accounts of media agencies. Even state officials use these tools most of the time and for example today an US high rank soldier retweeted a terrorist and removed his retweet in a few seconds because he also realized that it is going to cause just another scandal bwtween Turkiye and Us.
    Oh, you should have said that earlier. Who knew that they were not "ordinary" people.

If the BULLSHIT you post was real, it could be backed up by sources on MAJOR news agencies - not fucking idiots like yourself on twitter or some fucking lame website. Can't you comprehend that? USE APPROPRIATE SOURCES.

Otherwise, you are a laughable muslim hand wiping idiot.

12. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

FYI, I'm glag this person is here. Because THIS is what I've been talking about for years. Glad she's willing to share the bad taste with everyone else.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The runway of that airbase is done by one of my big cousins who is a construction engineer.
    Do you hate your "big" cousin for helping the Americans?

16. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You most certainly do exactly that. Remind me again what the Nation of Syria has done to warrant Turkey violating Syria's sovereign border?

Oh yeah. Yea're "helping them". Whether they need it or not

and this question comes from someone tens of thousands of miles away from home in Syria, asking us, the border of neighbor of Syria, that what we are doing in Syria. I think it was legal to smell marijuana in US.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

and this question comes from someone tens of thousands of miles away from home in Syria, asking us, the border of neighbor of Syria, that what we are doing in Syria. I think it was legal to smell marijuana in US.
    Irrelevant comment. A sovereign, international border is just that. Two feet away or 10K miles away.

My country is there by invitation and agreement. Yours is not. It's that simple. Turkey's actions are criminal and the US's are justified by agreement. Simple as that.

Would you PLEASE at least make this a challenge? You're dumber than Pete.

19. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Do you hate your "big" cousin for helping the Americans?

You started to talk like me, using quote marks to take attention for some words, there are still hope for you to be a nice guy if you would idolize me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You started to talk like me, using quote marks to take attention for some words, there are still hope for you to be a nice guy if you would idolize me.
    Idolize you? LOL

In the same way you scumbags idolize a man that has the hots for a 6 year old? Idolizing pedophilia - and now you're talking to the adult men here on the board, and you're a child. Learned behavior.

22. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

If you want to be informed, get to know somebody who is in a position to know. One person who helped me learn about Cuba is Maykel Gonzalez Vivero. I can personally vouch for his credibility. Below is one of his stories in English.

In any less than free country, there are oppressors and the oppressed. In Turkey, I'm concerned that @Farah is one the oppressors. I am sure there are many excellent people in Turkey. I think of the ordinary productive Turk that has to look over his or her shoulder when he or she talks and must avoid being seen in public with other people. That's necessary because any one of those other people could be marked as an enemy of the state, which would cast suspicion on anyone that alleged enemy of the state was seen talking to.

http://www.diariodecuba.com/derechos...378_25996.html

Journalist Maykel González Vivero, a DIARIO DE CUBA collaborator, was released Wednesday after spending three days in a cell in Baracoa, where he had been travelled to report on the ravages of Hurricane Matthew."You have to experience that to understand what it is like, and to really know Cuba. You cannot imagine what one of those cells is like. It has to be one of the worst things in the world," he told DIARIO DE CUBA shortly before boarding a bus bound for Guantánamo.
    González Vivero's arrest marked the start of a State Security onslaught against journalists not linked to the official media who were trying to report on the situation facing the inhabitants of Guantánamo villages after Matthew's devastating passage.
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-16-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Are you kidding? I'm the nice guy between me and High Plains Drifter. He'd kill you quicker than I would. Then again, you're a Turk. Maybe not.

25. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond liked this post