Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Notice How We Haven't Heard SQUAT About AOC or Omar For Awhile?

Not since Pelosi had her little sit down with AOC. Bet me she didn't tell her that she needs to SHUT HER TRAP and STAY OUT OF THE LIME LIGHT for awhile, and to PASS IT ON to her little SQUAD. There's an election coming up and Nancy and the oldsters known damn well that radical little upstart loud mouthed bartender needed to SHUT HER PILE HOLE, or she'd drag the entire party down.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-13-2019 at 08:49 PM.

2. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Not since Pelosi had her little sit down with AOC. Bet me she didn't tell her that she needs to SHUT HER TRAP and STAY OUT OF THE LIME LIGHT for awhile, and to PASS IT ON to her little SQUAD. There's an election coming up and Nancy and the oldsters known damn well that radical little upstart loud mouthed bartender needed to SHUT HER PILE HOLE, or she'd drag the entire party down.
    Here's my take. Pelosi did tell her to be quiet and get rid of Saikat Chakrabarti that was setting her agenda. She did, nearly immediately.

Flip side, Pelosi seems more amenable to letting the House look at impeachment or at least make the noise. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pelosi mentor her, especially if it helps to break up the 'squad' a bit.

We'll know more shortly.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks STTAB, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Here's my take. Pelosi did tell her to be quiet and get rid of Saikat Chakrabarti that was setting her agenda. She did, nearly immediately.

Flip side, Pelosi seems more amenable to letting the House look at impeachment or at least make the noise. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pelosi mentor her, especially if it helps to break up the 'squad' a bit.

We'll know more shortly.
    I do not see her surviving another election.

She turned on her constituents and chased away the possibility of thousands of jobs in her district.

She is a big-mouth, spoiled and egotistical brat.
    Last edited by Elessar; 08-14-2019 at 04:10 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post

She turned on her constituents and chased away to possibility of thousands of jobs in her district.

Last I saw her numbers in her district were good, better than many. It may have changed, but it wasn't that long ago.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

She turned on her constituents and chased away to possibility of thousands of jobs in her district.

All the polling I can find have been from pacs who do not like her. The one showing all of the squad in low 20's and lower was definitely an oppo poll. That doesn't mean she's ok, she's not. There really isn't polling where you can see the methodology or questions available right now. When she comes closer to election we'll find out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

For whatever reason, we haven't seen or heard from the squad. Ever since Nanc had her little powwow with the bartender. I mean, they were in the news almost DAILY spewing their crap. Now all of a sudden it's like they've fallen off the planet. Ya know dang well the senior democrats told them to either STFU and lay low or they'd be history. I think "the squad" got a crash course in how little power freshman congress people have compared to the old timers that have made a career out of it and have been there forever, because it was like flipping a light switch. The squad was plastered all over the news daily, and now it's like they've disappeared. Of course, I'm sure the democrat propaganda wing also got their marching orders to STFU about them too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    For whatever reason, we haven't seen or heard from the squad. Ever since Nanc had her little powwow with the bartender. I mean, they were in the news almost DAILY spewing their crap. Now all of a sudden it's like they've fallen off the planet. Ya know dang well the senior democrats told them to either STFU and lay low or they'd be history. I think "the squad" got a crash course in how little power freshman congress people have compared to the old timers that have made a career out of it and have been there forever, because it was like flipping a light switch. The squad was plastered all over the news daily, and now it's like they've disappeared. Of course, I'm sure the democrat propaganda wing also got their marching orders to STFU about them too.
    They are not in D.C. I know that Omar and Pelosi were heading to Palestinian territories/Isreal; AOC has been working against immigration controls and increasing unions in NY.; the other two were spotted at the border and in FL working also with illegal immigrants and against the proposed changes to green cards. None of this is front news when they aren't in DC.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Just as an aside and to be factual, the Amazon jobs she chased off were NOT going to be in her district. They were in her city, but not in her Congressional District.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

As for Omar she's laying low because the fucking feds are looking into her for multiple violations of the law.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default The reason they are so quiet is...

CONGRESS is not in session for the next six weeks or so. This is their Summer recess (as if they needed one).

But..if they were at RECESS...it would be a great time to play DODGE BALL with Handgranades, with all 435 packed into a HEXIGON.

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    CONGRESS is not in session for the next six weeks or so. This is their Summer recess (as if they needed one).

But..if they were at RECESS...it would be a great time to play DODGE BALL with Handgranades, with all 435 packed into a HEXIGON.

There is zero call for that kind of nutty talk .

Jimmy, you can't be allowing people to post about blowing up members of Congress bro.

Even if only kidding.

14. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post

Jimmy, you can't be allowing people to post about blowing up members of Congress bro.

Even if only kidding.
    Even only a witticism, I do not and will not condone the image or idea of such an act.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Even if only kidding.
    OH really? I seem to recall you saying you'd have someone found dead in a dumpster.

You got no room to talk.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Just as an aside and to be factual, the Amazon jobs she chased off were NOT going to be in her district. They were in her city, but not in her Congressional District.
    That can be true. I do not know the districts there any more, @jimnyc might. Have not been there since the 80's,
    and still voted in WVA.

Point in fact is she chased that business away, using her immature and warped logic to discourage them from building;
    thus costing an estimated 2500 + jobs there.

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Aw....I offended someone with a cartoon?

Even if only kidding.
    You must be kidding. You are....right? There have been thousands of other kinds of things posted here, and from the Left, who see such things as legal.....because they say so.

REMINDER. The FIRST AMENDMENT IS STILL IN EFFECT. I took advantage of it. STAAB

Aren't WE ALL defending our Freedom of Speech? The Constitution? There are photo's everyday on TV, and in NEWSPAPERS of people DOING such things for real. But we are supposed to be silent, and pretend everything is just OKAY?

P.S. YOU POSTED THIS....and my cartoon is worse?
    Last edited by icansayit; 08-14-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

19. Likes Kathianne liked this post