Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    [/B]

OOOHHHHHHHHH Aren't we the tough guy????? I think you would wet your pants well before you could even pull a gun out!!!!!

You sure talk tough for a quitter!!!!!
    Way to create an interesting post, who cares if you disagree at least post something somewhat interesting, I almost think you are a middle schooler on here posing as an adult.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rppearso View Post
    Way to create an interesting post, who cares if you disagree at least post something somewhat interesting, I almost think you are a middle schooler on here posing as an adult.
    Really numb nuts. I think your an uneducated lackey that pretends to be something he definitely is not!!! You tell everyone on here about your time in the military yet your story changes. You tell everyone on here your a "contractor" for the military yet your not. You tell everyone on here your an engineer yet you can't make a coherent sentence. You tell everyone on here your sooo much smarter than them yet every time you attempt to type a sentence or word they are so badly misspelled and malformed it is laughable.

You have the nerve to say YOU think I am a middle schooler pretending to be something else. Tell yaa what dipshit........TAKE A LONG LOOK IN THE MIRROR...... Will yaaa...... Unlike you I know your full of shit and a lier!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really numb nuts. I think your an uneducated lackey that pretends to be something he definitely is not!!! You tell everyone on here about your time in the military yet your story changes. You tell everyone on here your a "contractor" for the military yet your not. You tell everyone on here your an engineer yet you can't make a coherent sentence. You tell everyone on here your sooo much smarter than them yet every time you attempt to type a sentence or word they are so badly misspelled and malformed it is laughable.

You have the nerve to say YOU think I am a middle schooler pretending to be something else. Tell yaa what dipshit........TAKE A LONG LOOK IN THE MIRROR...... Will yaaa...... Unlike you I know your full of shit and a lier!!!
    Once again nothing about HK weapons or anything even sort of related to the OP, just more of your drivil and flames.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Once again nothing about HK weapons or anything even sort of related to the OP, just more of your drivil and flames.
    Just spreading the love dipshit......just spreading the love..... Much like you do on EVERY SINGLE military thread......

Don't like it???? *snif*....*snif*... go tell someone who gives a shit!!!!!

Should we call a waaambulance for you????
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just spreading the love dipshit......just spreading the love..... Much like you do on EVERY SINGLE military thread......

Don't like it???? *snif*....*snif*... go tell someone who gives a shit!!!!!

Should we call a waaambulance for you????
    Definatly a middle schooler messing with people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Definatly a middle schooler messing with people.
    Okay, look at this, RP, and tell me why people seem to doubt your credentials of being an engineer? You need to clean up your posts, because it is obvious that, since your first post on this forum, you do not have enough respect for anyone here to take time to engage a spell-checker, which is done automatically on both IE, and on Firefox.

When you can out-spell a middle school student, then you may speak from some form of vantage point.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whatever, im not writing a PhD thesis and if people dont want to write interesting thought provoking posts and just spout off a bunch of crap its boring and nuke man has proven he is completely worthless at posting anything even remotely interesting and not to mention is a tactless POS. I dont care if you disagree but at least post something interesting, im not out to win a spelling bee im here to DEBATE POLICY.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Okay, look at this, RP, and tell me why people seem to doubt your credentials of being an engineer? You need to clean up your posts, because it is obvious that, since your first post on this forum, you do not have enough respect for anyone here to take time to engage a spell-checker, which is done automatically on both IE, and on Firefox.

When you can out-spell a middle school student, then you may speak from some form of vantage point.
    Im just here to debate, I dont have to prove anything.