Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Actually, many schools already stopped making their own food on site, but they still have to account for feeding everyone, and the health regs are against the schools on this one. The alternative is this: Which kids that brought money to pay for lunch don't get served some days, especially the days when pizza is served? Hell, restaurants, fast food places, they all have excess food for exactly this reason, because they would rather have a bunch extra and have to scrap some, than to hit a shortage wherein the customers can't buy.
    Yep...my kids have had catered food at school all through Grade School,Jr High and now High School. And both of them say the food is terrible. The only thing that has changed over the years is where it is cooked apparently.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Yep...my kids have had catered food at school all through Grade School,Jr High and now High School. And both of them say the food is terrible. The only thing that has changed over the years is where it is cooked apparently.
    lol, well, cafeterias never exactly captured the greatest culinary minds of the world. I doubt we'll ever see really good tasting food being served in our schools. This, more than cost of time, is why I would likely make my kids' lunches.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org