Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    That is a stupid comment @pete311. Trump has won. THAT is the point You'll never admit that, but it's game over. Un caved. He's attention-whoring, but caved nonetheless.

Let the little bastard save some face while using common sense. THAT is called being a gracious winner and strokes the little attention whore's feather.

How do you figure Trump's desperate. He was ready to blow the place off the map. Un is the one that came crawling for a deal. Just can't stand that, can you? Got to twist it into something negative. I hope it burns your ass
    Pete has been rooting for Un since November 2016.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Pete has been rooting for Un since November 2016.
    Yeah, but it's nothing personal. Pete could care less about Un. He just wants Trump to fail, regardless cost to the country. Skewed politics come first.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yeah, but it's nothing personal. Pete could care less about Un. He just wants Trump to fail, regardless cost to the country. Skewed politics come first.
    Putting un in front of the American president is screwed up. I never rooted for our enemies over Obama at the expense of America, which it always would be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

He'd be WORSE off than ever if he called of the talks, and I'm sure he knows that. I believe his squawking is all about getting a better deal for NK and/or himself of course, and concessions and perhaps looking for them quicker.

I don'mind getting the boots off the throat.... but any and all concessions should have attachments of completions and continued cooperation - certainly not threats.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    He'd be WORSE off than ever if he called of the talks, and I'm sure he knows that. I believe his squawking is all about getting a better deal for NK and/or himself of course, and concessions and perhaps looking for them quicker.

I don'mind getting the boots off the throat.... but any and all concessions should have attachments of completions and continued cooperation - certainly not threats.
    There will be talks. Question is will Kim keep his word on whatever is agreed upon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

There will be talks. Question is will Kim keep his word on whatever is agreed upon.
    Nobody will know for sure until it does or does not happen.

I think the little commie will do it given enough attention for it. After all the bluster and crap was stripped away, that appears to be what he wants most. He wants to be recognized by the "big boys' as a big man on campus.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

NK will further destroy the main nuclear testing facility, and bringing in the investigators and media to monitor and view. Sure, THEY are in control.

What they did was guarantee that this would happen prior to any summit. Once done, no reversal at that location. It will be a win no matter what happens at that point and set them back at that location for years to come. But yeah, the schooled us, huh Petey.

Both sides will huff and puff until any meeting takes place. One will make power moves to show the seriousness, and that NK needs to de-nuclearize, and hopefully end the war. The other side will rattle in the hopes of concessions.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Putting un in front of the American president is screwed up. I never rooted for our enemies over Obama at the expense of America, which it always would be.
    I have to admit, I got a kick out of Putin punking Obama. I know it doesn't seem right, but he earned it.

Difference between Obama and Trump is rump has operated within the law and in our best interest, agree with his decisions or not. His Majesty Obama did whatever he wanted regardless the law or the best interest of the US and the World.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I have to admit, I got a kick out of Putin punking Obama. I know it doesn't seem right, but he earned it.

Difference between Obama and Trump is rump has operated within the law and in our best interest, agree with his decisions or not. His Majesty Obama did whatever he wanted regardless the law or the best interest of the US and the World.
    I think many people around the world saw Putin as a leader because he was everything Obama wasn't. Bold and ballsy for starters.