Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
No, of course you haven't. I believe you. (I believe my husband never did any of that either!!! Inconceivable. He's totally the Right Stuff.)

Still, I'm sort of reluctantly, horrifiedly, happy this is happening, and hope it goes on and on and on ------- and roots out these TOTAL CREEPS who assaut women and have a pattern of doing it year in and out. Who knew? But it's true -- every single woman, plain or pretty, old or young, has had it happen. Men! You know? We love the good guys. But too many are not good guys.

Come on, aboutime, you know there are some you know about. Not you, but you know about this.
Sure I do. I served with many of them in the navy. The worst things I did while in the navy, away from home...was find a good place to drink. And I drank hard. Not proud of it, but I NEVER cheated on my wife of 48 years, and never abused, or did anything untoward to any of the girls, and women I knew, and few I dated.
I did watch Navy officers, standing near to me, wave goodbye to their wives, and girls on the pier, and as the ship backed out...took off their wedding rings.
Many of them got what they deserved...divorces, and Dear John letters.
I will forever be proud to be a good person, husband, and Christian with values, honor, and integrity....even though I know many people who will doubt me. But I don't care about them. They are the ones with the problems.