Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    See any halfway prominent Christian figure try to say that in the UK, and (1) s/he would be very promptly booted out of the Church s/he was a part of, and (2) an arrest would follow.

A little over a DECADE ago, our Archbishop of Canterbury went THIS far, with his level of appeasement !! ....

https://www.speroforum.com/a/14284/A...or-Islamic-law
    That's sad, and I think it's nothing more than a sign of fear and cowardice. The people of the WORLD better wake their asses up, and soon, and ADMIT the TRUTH about islam and what muslims are doing, or we're going to APPEASE ourselves right into allowing them, more like HELPING them, take over everything, everyone has ever known, as we know it.

I'm so sick of watching weak minded fools capitulate and surrender to muslims I could vomit. Muslims look people RIGHT IN THE EYE and tell them, point blank, WE'RE HERE TO TAKE YOU OVER, and these buffoons more or less tell them, "OH HERE, LET US HELP YOU." Muslims DO NOT, ASSIMILATE.

It's maddening and disgusting to watch.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-25-2019 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    That's sad, and I think it's nothing more than a sign of fear and cowardice. The people of the WORLD better wake their asses up, and soon, and ADMIT the TRUTH about islam and what muslims are doing, or we're going to APPEASE ourselves right into allowing them, more like HELPING them, take over everything, everyone has ever known, as we know it.

I'm so sick of watching weak minded fools capitulate and surrender to muslims I could vomit. Muslims look people RIGHT IN THE EYE and tell them, point blank, WE'RE HERE TO TAKE YOU OVER, and these buffoons more or less tell them, "OH HERE, LET US HELP YOU." Muslims DO NOT, ASSIMILATE.

It's maddening and disgusting to watch.

Couldn't agree more.

It doesn't get any plainer than when we learn of a Muslim terrorist atrocity happening somewhere in the world. 9/11. 7/7. Bali ... and so many more. Islam will bomb, maim, subvert, insist on deference, and all of it designed to bend nations and peoples to THEIR will and THEIR belief-'system'.

So, terrorist atrocities happen .. and along comes the bog-standard political message, insisting that - though they always SAY they are !! - the scum responsible somehow 'aren't' Islamic, 'aren't' at all representative of Islam. No, they're 'extremists', or maybe 'mentally ill'. ANYTHING, BUT ANYTHING, rather than recognise the truth staring you in the face !!

So, we sleepwalk, and Muslims forever gain from it .. until the day comes along when they completely dominate us, courtesy of all those facilitators who insist that their politically 'correct' message overrides truth and decency. And even freedom.

In the meantime ... innocents die, victims of savages and their Left wing facilitators and apologists !
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!