Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    I don't see answers to my questions.
    Then your not reading my post.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-14-2012 at 11:35 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    I'll address this Section First... see... like all the idiot truthers out there you ignore what happened and try to make the Crime fit the Evidence.

When the North Tower Collapsed it collapsed in a Northeasterly direction as well as downward.. It damaged buildings all the way along the NORTH SIDE of the Plaza as well as the smaller WTC Buildings in the Plaza.

It was the Collapse of the NORTH TOWER that broke the back of 7WTC as 10's of thousands of tons of debris rained down across the top and south face of 7WTC... It took ot several of the main support trusses and Lateral beamsfrom the top to about 1/3 of the way down. You never saw these pictures because THAT was the side that the Media had no angle to view... All the Pictures you got of 7WTC showed the nearly UNDAMAGED North Side of the Building while the South Face had been torn open like a Tin Can. 3 WTC, 4 WTC, 5 WTC, and 6 WTC were already Damaged/Collapsed as well...the Dust, Debris and Materials of ALL THESE BUILDINGS as well as the Hotel were mixed together...

Your SAMPLES mean nothing as there is cross contamination from all the buildings damaged... including the NYU BUILDINGS, Deutsche Bnk Building, Merril Lynch Building ALL THE WTC Buildings as well as the World Financial Center that was damaged....

Once again...Your TRUTHER TURD has been debunked.... ALL THE SAMPLES were cross contaminated.

I know...I was there standing at the corner of the Greenwich Street 200 Feet from 7WTC. I saw what the Media did not show you... because they were NOT allowed to get in there because it was far too dangerous...

Keep sending me your Truther Turds Rev...I'll keep debunking them...
    uh, contaminated with Commercial grade explosive nano-thermite?
    That still makes no sense V4R.

"... see... like all the idiot truthers out there you ignore what happened and try to make the Crime fit the Evidence."
    That's quite a statement.

"Ignore what happened... " but what happened IS part of "the evidence" right?
    "... and try to make the crime fit the evidence...",
    Sooo the official story makes the Crime NOT fit the evidence i guess.
    Well that's sort of what i've been saying. The official story doesn't cover all the evidence.

we agree.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

"... see... like all the idiot truthers out there you ignore what happened and try to make the Crime fit the Evidence."

Well that's sort of what i've been saying. The official story doesn't cover all the evidence.

we agree.

I can make Thermite with Powdered Aluminum and Ferrous Oxide...

But the Collapse of the Towers made a lot more when they collapsed...

Copier Frames, Computer Casings, Window Frames and 10's of thousands of tons of Aluminum and a million tons of Steel mashed into powder by the collapse of the towers....

It's whats called a FALSE POSITIVE... it wasnt there before... but after it was because the collapse created Thermite by its very nature....

but you seem too willing to discard basic chemistry and support wild conspiracy...

You truly are weak minded...
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

BTW REVEL... I know something about a Thermite Reaction you dont.... and that information was NOT found to be in existence at the WTC Site...

Lets see if you can GUESS WHAT IT IS.....

oh...I'll tell you.... When you burn Thermite it leaves a trace element and compound called BARIUM NITRATE.

None of which was found at the site on the beams in question...

You LOSE
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Then your not reading my post.
    I'm done reading your posts man.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

BTW REVEL... I know something about a Thermite Reaction you dont.... and that information was NOT found to be in existence at the WTC Site...

Lets see if you can GUESS WHAT IT IS.....

oh...I'll tell you.... When you burn Thermite it leaves a trace element and compound called BARIUM NITRATE.

None of which was found at the site on the beams in question...

You LOSE
    Not on that point
    (and that wouldn't change the fact of what was found anyway A4R.)
    but to your point
    "There are a wide variety of different types of thermate, thermite, and other aluminothermic reactions. In fact all you need is a metal oxide whose metal is lower in the reactivity series than aluminium to create such a reaction. As the aluminium steals the oxygen from the oxide.
    Iron is the most common form of aluminothermic reaction, this is known as thermite.

So finding barium nitrate in spheres is not at all necessary for a thermate reaction.
    Finding aluminium oxide and iron or other metal as a single sphere is."

Last edited by revelarts; 09-15-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    I'm done reading your posts man.

glockmail I agree with you. Attempting to add anything to this thread, based on the wishes, and whims of some really sick people, can only be compared to taking part in an ANARCHIST CONVENTION, where the latest, and greatest EXPLOSIVE VESTS are being demonstrated...ONE TIME.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

we agree.
    You do realize that the substance you are referring to...the RED SUBSTANCE was not THERMITE...But simply the RED PAINT that was on many of the Structural beams when the Tower was built.... right? My Friends Father helped BUILD the WTC...so I am sure he knows the color.

Your Kook theories are wearing very thin sir.... Time to get off the Truther Bandwagon and come back to reality...

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

You do realize that the substance you are referring to...the RED SUBSTANCE was not THERMITE...But simply the RED PAINT that was on many of the Structural beams when the Tower was built.... right? My Friends Father helped BUILD the WTC...so I am sure he knows the color.

Your Kook theories are wearing very thin sir.... Time to get off the Truther Bandwagon and come back to reality...
    No, the red substance was analyzed at a molecular level, there was no mistaking it for paint. It was found to be nano-thermite. However your right there was red paint on the beams and they did test some of it as well to see if it would explode or ignite, it didn't, it simply burned away to ash while the nano-thermite became incendiary/explosive.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-15-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

No, the red substance was analyzed at a molecular level, there was no mistaking it for paint. It was found to be nano-thermite. However your right there was red paint on the beams and they did test some of it as well to see if it would explode or ignite, it didn't, it simply burned away to ash while the nano-thermite became incendiary/explosive.
    What is the LINK for the STUDY so that I and everyone else here can review this Document.

Also

How did they DETONATE the Thermite you say was there?

How did they hide the planting of it from 60,000 office workers in both towers?

How is it that NOBODY has corroborated any of these claims saying they were involved?

The Conspiracy you are trying to paint would involve...

The entire NYC Police Department (39000 people)

The NYC Fire Department (16000 people)

The entire Workforce in the WTC (60,000 + People)

The Government of the City of New York (100,000+ People)

The Government of NY State (100,000+ People)

The Mayor

The City Council

5 Borough Presidents

20 + County Executives

The Ny/NJ/CT Court Systems

The United States Military

The President and Congress of the United States (From 2001 - Present)

and I could go on and on with all the people youd need to have on board to cover up something like this....

You STILL have not addressed and basic questions... you throw up walls of words with un-cited, non verified and unreliable sources from 3rd hand websites and you STILL cant even provide links to the STUDIES you say you have knowledge of...

All you have is YOU TUBE and TRUTHER WEBSITES while you throw out the logical well thought out discoveries of the greatest forensic scientists in the world because somebody THINKS they saw something different or funny.

So anwer all of the issues I brought up in the above paragraphs...answer all of them....

I cant wait to see what you have to say.... because when TRUTHERS are asked for ANSWERS all they do is deflect and throw out more Conspiracy theories...

Which is what you are doing...

We're waiting
    \

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

What is the LINK for the STUDY so that I and everyone else here can review this Document.

Also

How did they DETONATE the Thermite you say was there?
    here's the actual paper written by the European science group
    http://www.benthamscience.com/open/t...001/7TOCPJ.SGM

here's the intro

[DOI: 10.2174/1874412500902010007]
    Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
    Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsen Pp 7-31

"We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic."

The paper ends with this sentence: “Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

here's the link to the PDF
    http://www.benthamscience.com/open/t...002/7TOCPJ.pdf

How did they hide the planting of it from 60,000 office workers in both towers?
    How is it that NOBODY has corroborated any of these claims saying they were involved?
    The Conspiracy you are trying to paint would involve...
    The entire NYC Police Department (39000 people)
    The NYC Fire Department (16000 people)
    The entire Workforce in the WTC (60,000 + People)
    The Government of the City of New York (100,000+ People)
    The Government of NY State (100,000+ People)
    The Mayor
    The City Council
    5 Borough Presidents
    20 + County Executives
    The Ny/NJ/CT Court Systems
    The United States Military
    The President and Congress of the United States (From 2001 - Present)
    and I could go on and on with all the people youd need to have on board to cover up something like this....
    Not really, who wants to believe something like this. But the 1st question is why is this material in the dust? Just getting people to acknowledge the facts seems hard enough with proof in hand. Unraveling the rest should follow that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rev you didn't answer any of his requests. And samples collected by "someone" and studied by a european science group does not sound like credible proof of anything.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Rev you didn't answer any of his requests. And samples collected by "someone" and studied by a european science group does not sound like credible proof of anything.
    Gaffer.... Right now REV knows his argument is toast... He's just doing the only thing he can and not answer any of the Questions...

TRUTHERS are Fucking Morons in this department... They throw away Logic and rely on YOU TUBE to prove their point...

Until REV answers the questions I have posed I am done with him...see.. his argument has been shown to have MANY holes...

Just like the ones in his head... They are EMPTY.

See...BENTHAM PUBLISHERS WITHDREW THE ARTICLE BACK IN 2011... the "The Open Chemical Physics Journal" No longer exists... There is an open Physical Chemistry Journal but the Thermite paper was withdrawn....

GAME....SET ......MATCH

Conspiracy Debunked.... What a HOAX

BENTAM is little more then the YOUTUBE of online Publishing.... Anyone can get pretty much anything published there...

Thats why it's ONLINE PUBLISHING.

and... for all we know...REV wrote the article and faked all the Data himself...
    Last edited by Voted4Reagan; 09-16-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Folks... anytime someone like REVELARTS Provides a link to an OPEN PUBLISHING SITE it means the article was put forth by UNVERIFIED SOURCES and the Claims are Dubious at best.

There is SOME good content... but the one REVELARTS used was pulled YEARS AGO because it was found to be PAINT and NOT THERMITE that was discovered on the beams.

That is why he only linked gave a PDF Link... see...REV is trying to hide the real TRUTH about his supposed RESEARCH...

My argument against Rev proves 2 things...

1. The WTC was destroyed by 2 large passenger planes

2. TRUTHERS (LIKE REVELARTS) are fucking idiot morons that live in their mothers basement, looking for Black Helicopters from Area 51 to come Rectally Probe them while they wear Tinfoil Hats to try and Hide.... IN OTHER WORDS...

TRUTHERS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS THAT RELY ON LYING TO TRY AND ADVANCE THEIR CRACKPOT AND EASILY DEBUNKED THEORIES..

Rev... the Aliens are waiting for you... go put on your KY JELLY ....I hear they're using the Big Probe on Idiots like you...

Case Closed....
    Last edited by Voted4Reagan; 09-16-2012 at 04:51 AM.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

OK anyway,
    I'm done here, but let me be clear as to what i've tried to point out.

1. There was found commercial grade explosive/incendiary material in the WTC dust by multiple scientist and confirmed independently by others.
    There's no good reason for it to be there.
    They ask that others preform the test as well.
    If you watched the videos you'd know the researchers say it may have been used in combo with other elements to produce the final results.

2. That there are many eyewitness , NYFD (some with explosives training bkgds) and others who reported flashes of light and sound of explosions consistent with building demolitions. And there are other explosion reports on the lower levels including the basement levels well before and then immediately preceding/during the final collapses.

Seem to me enough there to make one think at the very least we should consider there may have been at least A bomb or 2 in the building as well.
    I'm not emotionally wedded to any particular final view of a complete picture, there are way to many speculations and assured assumptions made outside of the evidence for my taste made by all sides. At this point it seems to me that the much reviled and hated "truthers" have added to some of the softer info they have presented a few documented wedges that can't honestly be blown off. Enough to put me over the line.

Others disagree with me, surprise surprise.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-16-2012 at 07:54 AM.