Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You have never been in a life or death situation, and had to decide whether you live or die, have you? The choice is an easy one.

When I was a kid learning how to be a life guard, it was taught by the Red Cross, that if you go in to save a life, you should NEVER endanger your own...or risk losing your own life.....

I found it a good lesson when I was in the Corps.....if you have the chance/choice.....don't get killed, and do everything you can to eliminate those who would kill you, your family, unit, Americans or innocent civilians. It is an easy choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Was the Marine a sociopath incapable of feeling empathy for others or of feeling the regret that normal people feel after they kill another human being? I don't get why the question was stupid. Maybe the joke should be called "Using humor to hide the pain associated with war."
    Gadget (fmr Marine)

Don't speak unless spoken to......slimeball!

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot....They don't know what they are doing?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget (fmr Marine) View Post
    You have never been in a life or death situation, and had to decide whether you live or die, have you? The choice is an easy one.

When I was a kid learning how to be a life guard, it was taught by the Red Cross, that if you go in to save a life, you should NEVER endanger your own...or risk losing your own life.....

I found it a good lesson when I was in the Corps.....if you have the chance/choice.....don't get killed, and do everything you can to eliminate those who would kill you, your family, unit, Americans or innocent civilians. It is an easy choice.
    Read on the RIGHT: