Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    We didn't even need Trump, we knew that of you just by your own typing, years ago.
    Jim, is it me, or would Mike's life be better if Hillary would run for Pope?

That way he would only have to kiss her ring

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I promise that the media will lay off Trump in a couple of weeks.
    The direction they're receiving guarantees it ?

Tell me more ....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Is anyone really surprised by this?

Journalists Have Donated Nearly $400K to Hillary Clinton’s Campaign

96% of disclosed campaign contributions from journalists went to the Clinton campaign.

Members of the news media are helping bank roll Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
    So says a report Monday from the nonprofit journalism outfit theCenter for Public Integrity.
    Between Jan. 1 2015 and Aug. 30 2016, those who identified themselves in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — and others known to be working in journalism — donated more than $396,000 combined to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to the report. The vast majority of those funds — about $382,000, or 96% — went to the Democratic nominee. Only about $14,000 went to the Republican.

http://time.com/money/4533729/hillar...ign-donations/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Jim, is it me, or would Mike's life be better if Hillary would run for Pope?

That way he would only have to kiss her ring

Interesting avatar RSR! Funny how quick people can change, perhaps like OCA? but do you not remember being on the same page as him at one time? take the blinders and maybe you won't see the line in the sand. Think about this, we are likely to be of the very same opinion but I still think you are a bit of a douche bag!

6. Thanks OCA thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I think our news people have no business inserting their personal politics into simple news coverage. If they want to editorialize, there are plenty of outlets to do so.
    That is the style these days with the MSN. They largely believe they are smarter than anyone else
    and can preach to the masses.

Most could not pour p*** out of a boot even with the instructions written on the heel.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Interesting avatar RSR! Funny how quick people can change, perhaps like OCA? but do you not remember being on the same page as him at one time? take the blinders and maybe you won't see the line in the sand. Think about this, we are likely to be of the very same opinion but I still think you are a bit of a douche bag!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    I like the avatar as well. I t brings back many memories and I am sure for others as well. However someone must got a hair up their ass and complained and Jim took it down. I am NOT questioning the actions of a mod - he runs this board and his decision is final.

As I have posted many times, Mike brought me here. No blinders on SE Mike has made his "turn" and I am simply having fun pointing out his BS. LIke the heal in wrestling he is trying to get a pop from the crowd

However he is like most internet tough guys - he can dish it out but he cannot take it
    Last edited by red states rule; 10-28-2016 at 02:01 AM.

Ronald Reagan