Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agnapostate View Post
    Of course beaners have borders, you mick idiot. Since beaners are Mexicans, their country is Mexico. Amerindians, however, have all of America to look to. You shouldn't have left the Emerald Isle, paddy.
    you know your right if I could go back in time I would slap the shit out of my ancestors. Ireland has got to be the most beautiful country in the world.. Oh and NO BEANERS!!!!!
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    you know your right if I could go back in time I would slap the shit out of my ancestors. Ireland has got to be the most beautiful country in the world.. Oh and NO BEANERS!!!!!
    Are you joking? Those retarded leprechauns can't even keep their potato farms in order. And incidentally, what does the girl on the left look like to you? Iraqi?

The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Are you joking? Those retarded leprechauns can't even keep their potato farms in order. And incidentally, what does the girl on the left look like to you? Iraqi?

looks like all of them are on vacation on Cinco de Mayo to me. Care to prove otherwise.....

Besides I she is probably not supposed to be there by your standards!!! am I right?????

I think yo keep putting up this pic in hopes that someday with enough bleaching YOU to can become a white person and loose the beaner demeanor.... ha look it rhymes
    Last edited by Nukeman; 01-06-2010 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

looks like all of them are on vacation on Cinco de Mayo to me. Care to prove otherwise.....
    They would be in Jalisco, a state deep in the heart of Mexico. You're too stupid to realize it, but the ruling class of Mexico is predominantly white. *gasp* Beaners are white!

Besides I she is probably not supposed to be there by your standards!!! am I right?????

I think yo keep putting up this pic in hopes that someday with enough bleaching YOU to can become a white person and loose the beaner demeanor.... ha look it rhymes
    Why the fuck would I want to be one of the spics of Spain, the micks of Leprechaun Land, the wops of Italia, or the Pollacks? Why? I'm an Indian in our ancestral homeland; we have rights to the entire Western hemisphere. You're lucky if you can hold on to Europe.
    The history of human thought recalls the swinging of a pendulum which takes centuries to swing. After a long period of slumber comes a moment of awakening. -Peter Kropotkin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Why the fuck would I want to be one of the spics of Spain, the micks of Leprechaun Land, the wops of Italia, or the Pollacks? Why? I'm an Indian in our ancestral homeland; we have rights to the entire Western hemisphere. You're lucky if you can hold on to Europe.
    YOU have NO more right to this land than ANYONE else. Why is your claim better than another??? Why do you get to choose how far back we go to determine ownership???? What makes you so special???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YOU have NO more right to this land than ANYONE else. Why is your claim better than another??? Why do you get to choose how far back we go to determine ownership???? What makes you so special???
    The first establishment of civilized settlement in the Western hemisphere, and ownership of land and productive resources that was not legitimately surrendered, but was instead unjustly acquired through force and fraud. Offends my libertarian sensibilities, don't ya know?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The first establishment of civilized settlement in the Western hemisphere, and ownership of land and productive resources that was not legitimately surrendered, but was instead unjustly acquired through force and fraud. Offends my libertarian sensibilities, don't ya know?
    We took it the old fashioned way, through conquest. While y'all were sharpening sticks and running around in sandals we were making pistols and breeding horses.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    We took it the old fashioned way, through conquest. While y'all were sharpening sticks and running around in sandals we were making pistols and breeding horses.
    "We"? You did nothing, and weren't present; your existence has absolutely no effect one way or the other on the consequences. More importantly, however, your comment is simply inaccurate. The majority of Amerindian deaths occurred due to Europeans' importations of infectious disease that they had not previously encountered. The ability to transmit infectious disease is not an indication of bravery or battle prowess, but instead of possession of an ability shared by rats and various insects. In addition to that, there was a trend of European invaders parasitically leeching off the deeds of others. When Cortes and his spic army entered Mexico, for example, they would have been utterly obliterated by the Aztecs during and after the Night of the Long Knives, but were protected by the Tlaxcalteca.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"You" weren't present either. So along with being technologically ignorant, your ancestors weren't as hardy as mine. Probably due to inbreeding.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"You" weren't present either. So along with being technologically ignorant, your ancestors weren't as hardy as mine. Probably due to inbreeding.
    Not really. You haven't stated your own ethnicity, but regardless, how many people did the black plague obliterate in Europe? "Technologically ignorant"? As I stated the other day, the Mayans probably had functioning toilets. European life was characterized by the habit of emptying the contents of chamberpots into streets where pedestrians walked, which was probably a reason for the spread of infectious disease bred by poor hygiene.

I'm not even sure why you care one way or the other, of course. Since membership in a specific race or ethnicity isn't a conscious choice or accomplishment, your focus on ancestors seems pretty ignorant.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mr. Prostate, you still have the mind set of the old Indian ways. The Indians lost there wars because they couldn't adapt to technology and they fought as individuals, not as a cohesive unit. The war chiefs led their warriors, but didn't direct them. Counting cue was more important than killing the enemy. They didn't invent or create any technology, they just used what they could get from the white man. You have the same mind set with your anarchy. You are getting an education because of the white man. Your using technology and have all the benefits of modern man because of the white man.

If you really hate whites that much I suggest you move to a reservation and experience the real Indian culture. Most of the Indians of Mexico and south were enslaved by the Spanish and by the French in the case of Mexico.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

... your focus on ancestors seems pretty ignorant.
    How ironic, "my" focus on ancestors.

It appears that your knowledge of European sanitation is gleaned from watching old Monty Python movies.

While the Mayans were sacrificing virgins in pagan rituals, my ancestors were perfecting the art and tools of war.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Mr. Prostate, you still have the mind set of the old Indian ways. The Indians lost there wars because they couldn't adapt to technology and they fought as individuals, not as a cohesive unit. The war chiefs led their warriors, but didn't direct them. Counting cue was more important than killing the enemy.
    Actually, the Indians "lost" their wars because of infectious disease imported by European invaders and because they did not create a united alliance even against invaders of the same nationality. The Aztecs, for example, effectively lost to the Tlaxcalteca, not the Spanish.

They didn't invent or create any technology, they just used what they could get from the white man. You have the same mind set with your anarchy. You are getting an education because of the white man. Your using technology and have all the benefits of modern man because of the white man.
    Naked fallacy. Since we're on the topic of the Mayans, you are indeed ignorant if you're unaware that they were one of the most technologically advanced societies in human history, making unprecedented innovations in agriculture, architecture, astronomy, etc. You of course suffer from the usual misconception that all Indian cultures were hunter-gatherer ones, I'd imagine. As for the recent white dominance over technological innovation, that is the only reasonable consequence when productive resources were controlled by whites for so long, which also provides a reason for the scarcity of technological innovation in industrialized society among groups not thought of as truly "white" for a long period, such as Italians.

If you really hate whites that much I suggest you move to a reservation and experience the real Indian culture. Most of the Indians of Mexico and south were enslaved by the Spanish
    That's quite right.

by the French in the case of Mexico.
    Is that right? The only two countries that designate French as an official language are Haiti and Canada.

How ironic, "my" focus on ancestors.
    As far as I can tell, yes. Why bother taking pride in their accomplishments when you had no impact on them?

It appears that your knowledge of European sanitation is gleaned from watching old Monty Python movies.
    Please elaborate on the nature of the running water system implemented in European society.

While the Mayans were sacrificing virgins in pagan rituals,
    I am not familiar with any evidence that indicates that the Mayans practiced any large-scale sacrifice of virgins in pagan rituals. Please provide it for me, preferably something within a peer-reviewed empirical journal. That, or you could just immediately admit that you've confused the Mayans with the Aztecs.

my ancestors were perfecting the art and tools of war.
    I have no idea who your ancestors are, so I can offer no comment on that. I'll presume you're not Irish, since you would have undoubtedly taken exception to the cannibalism of the Celts. I'll also presume you're not English or Spanish, since those settlers did not engage in much direct combat with Amerindians so much as importing infectious disease and leeching off the accomplishments of other tribes/societies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The infectious disease you like to harp about was done by the British in the early 1700. And was centered on a few tribes near the coast. Blankets used by smallpox victims was the means of delivery. How many actually died from it is pure speculation anywhere from a few thousand to millions.

The Mayan's have been gone for a thousand years or more. No one knows what happened to them, but the whole civilization disappeared. Most of the Indian societies were hunter gatherers. A few like the Cherokee had established towns.

Just like today the actions of a few, brought about the hatred of the whole race. On both sides.

The Indians were far to primitive to develop anything. And they refused to give up their primitive ways, so they were pushed aside, lied too and killed. It has happened throughout history, the strong over come the weak. Productive resources were used by the whites because the Indians didn't have the means or technologies to exploit the resources.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The infectious disease you like to harp about was done by the British in the early 1700. And was centered on a few tribes near the coast. Blankets used by smallpox victims was the means of delivery. How many actually died from it is pure speculation anywhere from a few thousand to millions.
    You're referring to the deliberate transmission of smallpox. While that probably did occur, far more prevalent was the unintentional transmission of the disease. And it certainly occurred long before 1700; Aztec and Inca cities were ravaged by the disease shortly after Hispanic settlement.

The Mayan's have been gone for a thousand years or more. No one knows what happened to them, but the whole civilization disappeared.
    That is not true. While much of Mayan civilization was abandoned before European invasion, the Maya survived and continue to survive to this day. If you've not heard of the troubles that the Tzotzil have given the Mexican government, I'd recommend that you study up.

Most of the Indian societies were hunter gatherers. A few like the Cherokee had established towns.
    That is also not true. Amerindian civilization, as with European or African society, was greatly heterogenous. Some societies were hunter-gatherer societies, some profited from massive agricultural projects, some built large cities that rival or exceed any of the historical cities of any other civilization.

The Indians were far to primitive to develop anything. And they refused to give up their primitive ways, so they were pushed aside, lied too and killed. It has happened throughout history, the strong over come the weak. Productive resources were used by the whites because the Indians didn't have the means or technologies to exploit the resources.
    I have neither the time nor the patience to explain your idiotic errors in your Eurocentric fallacies to you again and again. You seem to know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about, so I'll again attempt to educate you this last time. As mentioned, the spread of infectious disease crippled Native American civilization, often before European invaders had even come in direct contact with some of them. And more than that, factionalism prevented them from allying in a united front against English or Spanish invasion, which means that European settlers often only leeched off the prior accomplishments of Amerindians in defeating each other. Your claims about "primitive" society have already been rebutted, with no response from you other than an assertion without an argument, so I'll not repeat it again. To rectify your extensive ignorance of the topic, I'd recommend consulting Restall's Seven Myths of the Spanish Conquest as well as Mann's 1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus.