Thread: One Thing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I would change the perception that animal abuse is okay aslong as the right species of animals are being abused.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I would change the perception that animal abuse is okay aslong as the right species of animals are being abused.
    Use and abuse are two different words. Y'all lefties need to bust out a dictionary and figure it out.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Use and abuse are two different words. Y'all lefties need to bust out a dictionary and figure it out.
    Thanks for providing an example of the perspective that would be changed (:
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Thanks for providing an example of the perspective that would be changed (:
    I don't need to change my perspective. Maybe you should look in the mirror. That person in your profile is the perfect example of a skinny little vegan. Maybe you ought to reexamine YOUR issues. We raise animals for food. That is not abuse. It's a perfect example of use.

Abuse is killing something for no reason and/or wasting it. It's in the Bible they are there for our use. And I sure as Hell ain't going to be a skinny geek like you. I'm a Texan. I eat cows. And I love it. Especially if I cook it on the grill.

For someone who claims to be liberal you sure do judge others a lot about crap that's none of your business. Maybe you shouldn't be killing those poor plants you stuff your face with?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Thanks for providing several follow up examples of perspectives that would change (:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Thanks for providing several follow up examples of perspectives that would change (:
    And thank you for being a closed minded geek, intolerant of others who differ from you. You are EXACTLY what you accuse others of being. So don't don't call yourself liberal. NAZI would work better.

I don't tell you what to eat. My arm is bigger than your neck. Is a there a point to your existence? You sure as Hell can't hump ammo. You'd fall apart just trying to carry your pack. So what are you actually worth?

You want to personally attack me because I'm not a pansy like you? Expect return fire.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Well compassion and empathy were undoubtedly two pillars of nazism, so looks like you nailed me down there.

My neck may not be as thick as your arm, and yet this is a 'if you found a genie on a beech' thread. Go figure.