Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
Problematic in and of itself. As I stated elsewhere, the reason for protest and the victim are overshadowed by the lawlessness. That is partly the fault of the lawless, and partly the media that gives them the attention.

I was wondering yesterday if we could poll these criminals, how many even know the name of the victim and what the crime was. Even more disturbing to me based on various different sources of info (to include posts on this board), it appears we have an undercurrent segment of our society of ALL ethnicities that don't give a second thought to hiding out among actual, peaceful protesters to go out and destroy and steal things they have not earned.

Nothing racist about saying it used to be predominantly blacks that reacted this way and have for half a century. Even though it wasn't and isn't PC to say it and no politician would dare address the truth, we could all SEE who was doing what. ANd yes, this DID start with blacks "doing the usual" when a black gets killed by a white officer. Sad but true, but it's hardly surprising to me anymore.

After this weekend though it appears there a lot more "entitled" criminals out there not worried about their skin color in the crowd as long as they can get a new X-Box
I can’t be the only one here hearing a ton of PC news reports today. Falling over themselves to show “understanding” for the looting and burning. Where can we be headed as a country when the apologizing liberals actually go this far?