Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Yet here you are yet again attempting to save face.
    Do you actually think any member here that has knowledge of you as your real self has any damn respect for you?
    The very few that ever did are gone, got banned or else ran away just like you have done several times.
    I am glad you admitted crawling away.
    At least we are making some progress in this thread...lol
    Then you bring up insults while omitting how you started this with your unprovoked insult given to and about me- I quoted you dumbass.
    Now you attempt to play innocent, as the injured party--you damn sure must be some rare kind of loser(with liberal victim mentality) to try that crap.
    And no you did not come back informing members here that you are that dumbass ignorant piece of shit that formerly infected this board under the name of Conhog.
    You are ate up with lying and your own self-aggrandized image that you crafted as an imagined magnificent Army Major and some tough hombre.
    I know tough and I damn sure lived it- and a miserable little ffking worm like you aint it and never will be.
    Anybody that thinks you are is either, gullible as all hell or else a damn fool.
    Why not come back as the moron Conhog?
    We know why, you burnt up that piece of shit name and anybody that is worth a damn that was here back then knows it.
    So cry some more about how you are just an innocent victim - and that bastard Tyr- is picking on you!
    You are without a doubt the most pathetic loser that Ive ever encountered.

Started some crap and now are moronic enough to try to blame me for your own words.
    A true and most cowardly little pussy if ever there was one...
    Hell, you are worse than pathetic..
    You are totally laughable and perhaps so damn egotistical that you are suffering from some form of insanity. -Tyr
    You are well and truly stupid Tyr. If liberals drew up a picture of the drooling retard they think all Trump supporters are, they would draw you. You give credence to their arguments.

I haven't blamed you for anything moron. I just point out that you screaming "he started it" as you call me names is beyond pathetic. But you're pathetic, so that stands to reason.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    You are well and truly stupid Tyr. If liberals drew up a picture of the drooling retard they think all Trump supporters are, they would draw you. You give credence to their arguments.

I haven't blamed you for anything moron. I just point out that you screaming "he started it" as you call me names is beyond pathetic. But you're pathetic, so that stands to reason.
    ah well. Exposing a snake like you is always worth it.
    You being a dumbass, all you had to do was not attack/insult me and I was not going to expose you.
    I was 99% certain by the way you post that it was you Conhog. Yet, I never DID ANYTHING TO PROVOKE YOU...
    But you thats a different story, as you remember how I made you look like a fool all those times before, long ago and just couldnt control your pansy-ass emotions--thus you attacked me..
    And thus got your little subterfuge exposed.
    Now everybody her knows you are that ffing worm..
    So perhaps you can drop the false bullshit name of STTAB, its dumb anyways-- perhaps rename yourself SPAB.
    You know =
    S tupid
    P rick
    A nd
    B igmouth....

Sad that assholes like you never learn.. They are so damn conceited that they think everybody is fooled by the lies and crap they spew...
    Hell, you are worse than pathetic.
    It is enough for me that you are now exposed as that fing little sniveling worm that ran away , and has now come back to lie and pretend to be something that you are not-- you know, pretend to be a decent/normal man.
    An asshole like you does not change.
    The fact you couldnt control yourself got you exposed idiot.
    Now cry a bit more, play innocent a bit more .
    And then convince yourself that anybody here actually has any kind of respect for you...

In fact, this entire thing is justice being delivered unto you a bit , you worthless ffing worm..

From now on I will address you either as "worm" or "Conhog"-- since they are both the same thing..--
    This is fun, who knew that being insulted by a ffing pussy, could turn out to be so much fun??

Enjoy the spotlight worm, because it is shining right on you...........--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-10-2019 at 10:04 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

ah well. Exposing a snake like you is always worth it.
    You being a dumbass, all you had to do was not attack/insult me and I was not going to expose you.
    I was 99% certain by the way you post that it was you Conhog. Yet, I never DID ANYTHING TO PROVOKE YOU...
    But you thats a different story, as you remember how I made you look like a fool all those times before, long ago and just couldnt control your pansy-ass emotions--thus you attacked me..
    And thus got your little subterfuge exposed.
    Now everybody her knows you are that ffing worm..
    So perhaps you can drop the false bullshit name of STTAB, its dumb anyways-- perhaps rename yourself SPAB.
    You know =
    S tupid
    P rick
    A nd
    B igmouth....

Sad that assholes like you never learn.. They are so damn conceited that they think everybody is fooled by the lies and crap they spew...
    Hell, you are worse than pathetic.
    It is enough for me that you are now exposed as that fing little sniveling worm that ran away , and has now come back to lie and pretend to be something that you are not-- you know, pretend to be a decent/normal man.
    An asshole like you does not change.
    The fact you couldnt control yourself got you exposed idiot.
    Now cry a bit more, play innocent a bit more .
    And then convince yourself that anybody here actually has any kind of respect for you...

In fact, this entire thing is justice being delivered unto you a bit , you worthless ffing worm..

From now on I will address you either as "worm" or "Conhog"-- since they are both the same thing..--
    This is fun, who knew that being insulted by a ffing pussy, could turn out to be so much fun??

Enjoy the spotlight worm, because it is shining right on you...........--Tyr
    What subterfuge are you talking about moron? Jimmy knew IMMEDIATELY who I was, everyone did, I even posted in the introduction sub forum "hey it's me ConHog" Jimmy then offered to reset the ConHog password if I wanted, I chose to use this account instead, but I wasn't sneaking back in.

Oh, and one of us certainly has lost control of his emotions. I swear you are a liberal in sheep's clothing "wah you hurt my feelings"

How you address me is of no concern to me whatsoever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Also, I can't help but notice that Darin hasn't stopped by to ask Tyr if he feels better about himself. Just things that make you say hmmm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Also, I can't help but notice that Darin hasn't stopped by to ask Tyr if he feels better about himself. Just things that make you say hmmm
    First you attempt to get Jim involved , now you attempt to get Darin involved in some way.
    Jim already told you he is not a part of this and leave his name out of it. How the hell is Darin involved in the fact that you started shit with me by insulting me?
    You truly are a whimpering little candy-ass- trying to divert attention away from your own stupidity.
    And definitely are a racist piece of shit to boot...
    You- once an Army Major my ass, what a lying sack of shit... You are nothing but a dishonorable piece of walking talking garbage.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

First you attempt to get Jim involved , now you attempt to get Darin involved in some way.
    Jim already told you he is not a part of this and leave his name out of it. How the hell is Darin involved in the fact that you started shit with me by insulting me?
    You truly are a whimpering little candy-ass- trying to divert attention away from your own stupidity.
    And definitely are a racist piece of shit to boot...
    You- once an Army Major my ass, what a lying sack of shit... You are nothing but a dishonorable piece of walking talking garbage.. -Tyr
    Darin knows why I posted that, it had zero to do with your dumb ass, and wasn't a whine.

And racist ? really? Unless you are claiming that making fun of a dilapidated old hick jerkoff who most likely participates in incest and likes to talk shit on a message board , I don't see what claim of racism by me you are making here. Just more of your stupidity on display.

Poor Tyr, him mad cuz someone doesn't think exactly like him on every topic. How did you make it through life boy?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Darin knows why I posted that, it had zero to do with your dumb ass, and wasn't a whine.

And racist ? really? Unless you are claiming that making fun of a dilapidated old hick jerkoff who most likely participates in incest and likes to talk shit on a message board , I don't see what claim of racism by me you are making here. Just more of your stupidity on display.

Poor Tyr, him mad cuz someone doesn't think exactly like him on every topic. How did you make it through life boy?
    Sure sign that you've lost. Now you accuse me of incest.
    I am fairly sure that insulting and attacking a member's family is not allowed even in the cage.Of course you think you are o brilliant that you are above the rules.We will see about that..
    If you had even an ounce of honor you'd be ashamed.
    And yes you are a racist. Do you forget your own posts moron?
    But that can be dealt with later.
    This accusation about my family , you talking about my son is not one you will get by with, you POS..
    There is no low level that ffing maggot like you will not stoop to..-Tyr

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

don't drag me into your bullshit, ConHog. Keep my name out of your mouth - or...off your replies as it is here.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    don't drag me into your bullshit, ConHog. Keep my name out of your mouth - or...off your replies as it is here.
    Yeah , I wouldn't want another posting pointing out my double standards if I were you either.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Yeah , I wouldn't want another posting pointing out my double standards if I were you either.

the thing is, you are an instigator and asshole and probably liar. That's the thing.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.