Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default More demands from students

I need to send them an email today and ask for a job and do their dirty work for them. They may be dissed overall, but as to the faculty member who opposes them? That's easy.

So here is what we are presented with:

We have students banding together and riling up others and then demanding the University abandon it's job and duty to protect and keep a safe environment for all that come to UC. While we allow and foster discussion from all sides, our goal and duty of keeping a safe environment for all is non-negotiable.

While within the United States we recognize the minimal issues with horrid cases like George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. But our goal here at UC remains the same and we are dedicated to keeping that safe environment within our University and all grounds.

We cannot allow for disturbances to infiltrate our school and our education. And we won't and it won't be tolerated. Just as we don't tolerate what we all agree was wrong in the streets, the same thing applies here on all of our campuses. We will continue to lead by example, not lead by evil.

So all students and faculty not showing for classes and other responsibilities will be held accountable and accordingly.

--

Then in private meetings, make it clear as well to faculty - play games like this and you will be suspended and/or terminated. Students will be held accountable for absences and grading. This is the University of California and the time for these men and women to act appropriately and get held accountable for their actions and/or non-actions just as in the real world.

Students running the insane asylums of cuckooness of the future in the land of fruits and nuts.

--

Left-wing Students at University of California: ‘Abolish’ the Campus Police

Left-wing students and staff within the University of California (UC) system staged a one-day “virtual” walkout Monday to demand that UC “abolish” campus police forces whose primary responsibility is to keep students safe.

Capital Public Radio reported:

At universities across California, students and workers refused to attend class or meetings, answer emails and clock into work Monday as part of a “day of refusal” organized by the group Cops Off Campus Coalition. The work stoppage began Abolition May, a series of actions grounded in a central demand: Remove police from all campuses.

Though the action was all-virtual due to the pandemic, 27 centers and departments in University of California schools and over 1,100 individuals throughout the nation signed a pledge to participate in the day of refusal.

The Cops Off Campus Coalition includes organizations in both the United States and Canada and formed in the wake of last summer’s uprisings against police violence following the deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and others. It has since been meeting regularly to prepare for Abolition May.
    The report claims that the presence of campus police “has often undermined students’ perception of safety” and adds that “some students say regardless of increased diversity in law enforcement, continued police presence has retraumatized them from prior experiences.”

The “pledge” signed by participants in the virtual protest claims that campus police “evoke images of brutality against student protesters by local and state police forces during the 1960s and 1970s anti-war movement.” It also claims: “The University of California police system has a history of using its police departments to brutalize students and to surveil and assault activists.

It also claims that “repression, racial profiling, brutality, and violence” are “fundamental characteristics of policing, inherent to its design.”

The movement to abolish police on UC campuses gained momentum last year, with the Black Lives Matter movement.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-or...campus-police/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Red face

I am all for Anarchy at the moment.
    I think it would be a great social experience for UC to pioneer educational Anarchy. They could call it free range organic learning.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

3. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    I think it would be a great social experience for UC to pioneer educational Anarchy. They could call it free range organic learning.
    Thinning of the herd is a great process, IMO.

University of Cal and University of Cal - Berkeley are I believe the 2 most liberal colleges in all of the US. Consistently showing the nation their crazy ways and consistently spitting out the nations next crop of leading liberal cuckoos.

I think they should allow for full on anarchy, and perhaps apply "The Purge" way but in college for this round. Between the anarchy and the purge, the thinning will come naturally and I believe a lot of future issues in America will have been eliminated at the same time. Kinda like the movie "Minority Report" where they were able to determine future crimes long before they happened and arrest people for them.

P.S. - maybe they can contact Trump and put a new beautiful wall around the place to keep some from escaping though at least?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Likes NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    It's happening and not just at colleges. Covid has had one positive impact, parents are more aware of at least some of the craziness taught or rather force fed to their kids.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Anyone who has time to dwell on this, and actually protest too, isn’t being challenged enough. Double their credit load, and make 20 hr/week community service mandatory.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

9. Thanks NT'sGirl thanked this post
    Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I paid my own way through college. I didn't waste my money on skipping classes. I would have been the one student who showed up. Of course, I didn't go to college until I was in my 40s and no parents to pay for me to screw around might have been the difference.

I say let them walk out and don't come back.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

11. Likes Abbey Marie, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Anyone who has time to dwell on this, and actually protest too, isn’t being challenged enough. Double their credit load, and make 20 hr/week community service mandatory.
    30 hrs if you are on federal funding or scholarship.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

13. Likes Abbey Marie, Kathianne liked this post