Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

[QUOTE=sundaydriver;795597]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    HAHA, I LIVED AND PLAYED THROUGH THE FREE LOVE , HIPPIE TIMES HOSS.
    And being truthful about my past may look amazing to you (as if bragging) but it was truth being told.
    So do not try to compare anybody's else's life to whatever dull and boring one you have lived.
    If yours was/is dull its on you hoss.....

By the way, my religion does not command me to rape women, molest little boys and/or murder all non-believers. Islam does that and more, so your "indirect defense" of sex-crazed muzzies does not cut it with decent folks methinks.
    Typical-- attack the messenger .... --Tyr[/QUOTE

No, not amazed by your past at all. I had many crazy & amazing times too in many far away places. What I don't want to be like is the guy Sringsteen was singing about in
    "Glory Days.

but all he kept talking about wasGlory days well they'll pass you by
    Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
    Glory days, glory days

Besides, doesn't it seem a little crazy to make statements like; " IT wasn't mentioned so they must be muzzies"? Blame people for what they do and stop trying to implicate those that you just want to for your own reasons, Mr. Christian.
    Blame people for what they do and stop trying to implicate those that you just want to for your own reasons, Mr. Christian.
    As if they did not have that accused hospital security guard's name in the second rape!
    Just like here, the media holds back the "muzzy name" until its forced to be revealed.
    You sure miss a lot.
    Its ok, not everybody in life can be swift on the uptake.
    I forgive you..

Of course it is a guess as nobody here knows now but its a well founded and educated guess. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 02-01-2016 at 07:34 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.