Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
MAN that sounds GOOD!

One thing you can do to meat to keep it moist is marinate it, best overnight. Buttermilk works great for chicken, other things for pork or beef, and keep it covered when you cook it.
It comes sealed with marinade in it. No telling how long it's been soaking

Nobody except may me is proactive enough to marinate anything themselves. I just grab something every few days to give my daughter a break. Shit for brains is lost once beyond microwaving ramen noodles. He thinks I'm weird because I cook mine in a saucepan on the stove. I told him one day, "See the pretty little picture on the back of the package that shows a saucepan and says 'Instructions' above it and tells you how long to cook them below it?" F-n reetard.

Anyway, he'd fuck up hot dogs but demands dinner. And I lke to get stuff that's different than what she cooks to give ME a break. I usually cook myself lunch in case I'm skipping dinner I can't eat like they do. I've been anemic since I got out of the hospital, my BP is on the border and I have to keep it down with diet and vitamins/minerals/herbs to avoid having to take medicine. I have to offset the morning pot of coffee