Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
Yep, I do play this game. Aggravating as hell sometimes but then I am old and cranky. I like the heavies and TDs mostly...hate artillery (either playing or playing against it). I have never platooned nor am I in a clan. Don't have premium account either.

I will say it is fun and entertaining MOST of the time.

I really like the Heavies and TDs as well. I got into the Heavies because I got tired of getting one-shotted in my TD by a big Heavy I was sniping at, and it's pretty nice to be able to take a bunch of hits and keep fighting. I don't play my Tier 10 Tank Destroyer much, a normal round for it costs 2,200 for a normal shot. I like the BOOM factor, but it's just so incredibly slow - top speed is 30, and that's with 1200 horsepower... going up hills it just crawls.

I really hate the artillery as well, so that's why I got into the Lights. It is really fun getting up to speed and zooming into their base to kill off their artillery... they REALLY get pissed. I need to start taking screenshots of the pissing and moaning I get after I pull off a successful raid... sometimes I crash into things because I'm laughing too hard to properly steer as they rage about that Light that just manhandled all 3 arties.

I don't platoon very often, when I do it's with a friend or my brother and we use a voice chat so we can work together. Mainly that's for the missions they just added... I think I'm about 40% through those now and completed all the TD missions.