Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I'd KILL to be down to that right now, and ultimately that would be about where I should be. I was at around 195 for years and years. Wouldn't go up or down. Then I moved back to Wisconsin and holy shit, I LOOK at food and I gain weight. I need a total reset. I need to do protein shakes instead of chips and dip and a salad instead of a nutty bar and on and on, and I need to get on that gym and get the ole metabolism fired back up.

@jimnyc... I WISH I was a millionaire, pard... My living expenses aren't squat here in Wisconsin, so I have just enough money to get in trouble...
    Be careful what you wish for, bubba. My "weight loss program" was a month tied to some IVs and couldn't walk when I got out of it. I'm STILL rehabbing myself from THAT.

I went from 205 to 155 in about a week. All you need is an infection in your lung that gets you put on life support then have a stroke and be dead for a couple of minutes. When you wake up VOILA! 155! I spent a year trying to get back around 185 without getting fat. And learning to walk all over.

I think there are easier ways to lose some body fat. Just sayin'
    Last edited by Gunny; 08-25-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke