Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
You DO realize a "civil war" is going to be "us" against the US government? Look at EVERYTHING the left has done/is doing most especially since Trump won the election. They have misued our own laws against the will of the majority of the People. They are now misuing Congress and the FBI (part of the DC bureaucracy) to take a Supreme Court nomination WAY out of bounds.

They will use the law to outlaw us, just as like-minded people in the Northern states did to the South last time around. They ARE willing to kill (or have the military and police do it for them) to force their will on the rest of us. They have proven they will do it. So it isn't even a question.

When and if everyone is done talking and war it is, I'm heading for the hills. MY world. I ain't playing war on someone else's terms and if I don't know you, you're dead. Even if I know you, you better be the on the "right side" of knowing.

I'm tired of playing all this pussy shit and listening to gas bags all damned day and night anyway. If it's coming, let's get it on while I'm still young enough to tear up some ass.

Oh, I wasn't serious about this post... the picture already had everything set and I thought it was funny. That's why I put it here in the humor section.

I am vastly amused every time I see some leftist threaten civil war, as I'm sure everyone else is. They can't identify male from female, let alone know what end of a rifle is the business end. If you can't identify male from female, do you think they can identify friend from foe? I'm thinking not.

However, to go along with your thought process... yeah. I'm set. I grew up out in the sticks 1 mile from where my cabin is now, and I know every inch of that area. I don't think things will every devolve to that level, but if they did, I'm ready. We have 6 months of food up there right now, and probably 5 years with additional gathering added. I'm confident we'd do just fine. The hardest part would be gasoline in the long term. It only stores for so long.