Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HogTrash View Post
    Wow, I can't believe I read the whole thing?...And enjoyed it?!

Oh No?...What's happening to me?...What's next?...........Oprah?

Holly shit, I'm turning into my sister!
    Oprah? NO..ya gotta start with Jerry Springer and move up to Oprah.
    Geeeezzzzzzzz!
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Not Hog!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Geeeezzzzzzzz!
    The sight of all those lefty loon democrats in Oprah's and Jerry's studios is enough to disgust any normal decent intelligent white human being that has more than one tooth.
    Only You Can Save Your Childrens Future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Geeeezzzzzzzz!
    Oh god no Jerry Springer....please...
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    I don't understand why you let your son move in with this scumbag. Kids don't get to make parenting choices- that's solely your job. Every 13 year old boy thinks he knows it all, and developmentally they're as dumb as a bag or rocks. I know because I was one.
    Here in California 14 year olds get to decide where they want to live. If a 14 year old wants to live with the other parent all they have to do is figure out a way to get in front of a judge.

I wouldn't argue wit my ex-wife when she would call to pick a fight. I would tell her that I paid good money never to have to argue with her again and hung up.
    Here you can get in trouble with the court if you allow children to hear disparaging comments made about the other parent. The court really frowns on that. Its hard, but best to teach the kids values and then let them find out on their own how screwed up the other parent is. I would always tell my boys to honor and love their mother to the best of their abilities.

I found that every other weekend of letting the boys go to their moms was too much so I took her back to court. She got Saturdays from 8am to 7pm when and if she showed up, she had a 30 minute window to pick them up in as well. She got no holidays and no over night visits. She had to drive 50 miles to my house to pick up the boys and I had to drive to her house to bring them back home. The judge wanted me to see the living conditions at the ex's when I picked them up and they were never late getting home.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crin63 View Post
    Here in California 14 year olds get to decide where they want to live. If a 14 year old wants to live with the other parent all they have to do is figure out a way to get in front of a judge.

I wouldn't argue wit my ex-wife when she would call to pick a fight. I would tell her that I paid good money never to have to argue with her again and hung up.
    Here you can get in trouble with the court if you allow children to hear disparaging comments made about the other parent. The court really frowns on that. Its hard, but best to teach the kids values and then let them find out on their own how screwed up the other parent is. I would always tell my boys to honor and love their mother to the best of their abilities.

I found that every other weekend of letting the boys go to their moms was too much so I took her back to court. She got Saturdays from 8am to 7pm when and if she showed up, she had a 30 minute window to pick them up in as well. She got no holidays and no over night visits. She had to drive 50 miles to my house to pick up the boys and I had to drive to her house to bring them back home. The judge wanted me to see the living conditions at the ex's when I picked them up and they were never late getting home.
    It is the same in SC, 13 or 14 I can't remember , MY Oldest wanted to come live but he had a younger brother, the law stated he could come to live with me at that age, but he had a younger brother , as long as there is a younger sibling he had to stay

Both my boys have come to live with me, my 21 year old has moved back to SC cause his friends are up there, but my 15 year old has been with me for 3 years now and is doing great

Kids have a way of eventually doing the right thing , sometimes ya have to give them that long leash so they can see both sides

Trinity I hope everything works I out just right for ya