Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    We're about 60 miles upriver from our cabin. This lodge is really awesome!

I fixed their satellite internet and fixed the DC system just for fun. Nice and relaxing out here!

Bear, moose, sheep, caribou, all 5 species of salmon spawning in the lake right next to shore in front of the lodge... this place is amazing.
    Oh wow, not even close.

And I see a pontoon boat at the dock, that yours for the week? Love them boats, so relaxing.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh wow, not even close.

And I see a pontoon boat at the dock, that yours for the week? Love them boats, so relaxing.
    My pilot said it was just over halfway as the ravens fliy but I would go with what Rick said.

Funny enough that's the first flying pontoon boat I have ever seen lol. They brought it in by plane. Also the first time I have ever been on a pontoon.
    There are lots of cool toys to play with. It could take a while to get bored here.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    My pilot said it was just over halfway as the ravens fliy but I would go with what Rick said.

Funny enough that's the first flying pontoon boat I have ever seen lol. They brought it in by plane. Also the first time I have ever been on a pontoon.
    There are lots of cool toys to play with. It could take a while to get bored here.
    Sweet!!

The pontoons are awesome on a flatter area. So much more comfortable and like being on land, even when moving. Awesome for fishing off of!

Catching a lot of salmon?

What other ways to get around once there? Walking, boats... they let ya borrow anything on land, like a 3 or 4 wheeler?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sweet!!

The pontoons are awesome on a flatter area. So much more comfortable and like being on land, even when moving. Awesome for fishing off of!

Catching a lot of salmon?

What other ways to get around once there? Walking, boats... they let ya borrow anything on land, like a 3 or 4 wheeler?
    Wheelers, a couple of argos, boats of various sizes, wheeler on tracks, three wheeler, even a dirt bike. Lots of trails around the cabin to blueberry pick.
    I have not gone fishing but I do sit and watch the multitude of fish playing in front of the lodge. And the Armada... a little flock of ducks that don't seem to know how to fly just yet. They are my favorite.
    Had a golden eagle buzz by and a Merlin falcon took out one of the little song birds the other day.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams