Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Conspiracies just part of the real world...

Soro Leaks shows he's funding various groups trying in influence the populous and foment strife. and play all sides.

Fox News Roger Ales found to have "Black Room" at FOX where smear campaigns and private investigations against media enemies from outside and Inside of are run.

Democratic presidential candidate found colluding with the DNC and the MSM to crush fellow democrat.

The "right wing" Koch brothers assist Hillary link

Never Trump neo-con types and rich donors back a COMPLETE unknown, Former CIA and Goldmans Sacks employee for president of the U.S. link

the U.S. and Israel have quietly been giving military support and parts to the hated Iran for years Link

Now Pat Buchanon names the CFR as the cause the endless wars the U.S. continues to engage in. Link

etc etc etc etc...

Are we beginning to admit that the world is NOT as advertised and we MUST always scratch below the surface to even get close to what's really going on. That people with money and power really do try and have great influence in running the world and even the perception of what's happening and why. Not in a monolithic way. but definitely not in a simple LEFT RIGHT way... "the moneyed powers" that the founders spoke of are alive and well.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Thanks jimnyc, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Are we beginning to admit that the world is NOT as advertised and we MUST always scratch below the surface to even get close to what's really going on. That people with money and power really do try and have great influence in running the world and even the perception of what's happening and why. Not in a monolithic way. but definitely not in a simple LEFT RIGHT way... "the moneyed powers" that the founders spoke of are alive and well.
    Definitely some more eye openers with the digital age coming around in the 90's, and cameras getting more advanced, and now cell phones pretty much doing everything.

I'll admit that yes, I've seen more in the past decade or so, that leaves me wanting more types of checks and balances in place to maybe help prevent some of it in the future. I think we all knew there was always some political cheating going on in the background, but more of it is being exposed these days. Lots of cameras, hacking, leaking... I sure as hell wouldn't want to be a politician, but at the same time there obviously has to be change.

What I don't get is that we saw MASSIVE cheating this year and it was exposed for all of America to see. And it was like a blurb on the map and then things went back to normal. WTF? There's a lot more broken than just a couple of candidates that so many hate.

4. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

the rabbit hole is real.
    light bulb going on and off maybe glitches in the matrix bro.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I remember watching Khrushev telling us "Whether you like it or not, history is on our side". "We will bury you."
    "Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.".

And, I remember OBL's promise.......https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...24/theobserver

Stephen Hawking believes we will...
    http://www.iflscience.com/space/step...ext-100-years/
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Who's the source of these leaks?! Arrest them for there treasonous ways!
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

9. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Who's the source of these leaks?! Arrest them for there treasonous ways!
    hmmm, I'm not sure everyone that thanked Noir here got his point.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

THEN “COVID passport” = “conspiracy theory”
    NOW “COVID passport” = "get it or else no job, no education and no entrée into public events, restaurants, etc..."
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-15-2021 at 12:10 PM.

12. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Soro Leaks shows he's funding various groups trying in influence the populous and foment strife. and play all sides.

Fox News Roger Ales found to have "Black Room" at FOX where smear campaigns and private investigations against media enemies from outside and Inside of are run.

Democratic presidential candidate found colluding with the DNC and the MSM to crush fellow democrat.

The "right wing" Koch brothers assist Hillary link

Never Trump neo-con types and rich donors back a COMPLETE unknown, Former CIA and Goldmans Sacks employee for president of the U.S. link

the U.S. and Israel have quietly been giving military support and parts to the hated Iran for years Link

Now Pat Buchanon names the CFR as the cause the endless wars the U.S. continues to engage in. Link

etc etc etc etc...

The World is not as advertised. It's what you are brainwashed to believe it is.

If money and power is not behind everything, then what is?

You asked whare my line is? I'd put a bullet in Soros' head in a second and it would be worth it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks revelarts, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Last edited by revelarts; 10-15-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

THEN “COVID passport” = “conspiracy theory”
    NOW “COVID passport” = "get it or else no job, no education and no entrée into public events, restaurants, etc..."
    I didn't see where this thread came from. Necro-ing threads now?

Why stop at "covid proof of vaccination"? This is just the latest. Not anywhere near the first nor even the worst. The left labels everything it can't or doesn't want to explain due to its illegality conspiracy theories; and the right, upon hearing the term stiffens up in silent fright at the thought of being accused of such.

I will also point out regarding my previous post and posts in the 2 other threads where you are arguing the same general point: Putting a bullet in Soros head IS taking one for the team of free human beings, and it is putting a serious dent in the NWO's hierarchy, so it's going to hurt.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

17. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I didn't see where this thread came from. Necro-ing threads now?

Why stop at "covid proof of vaccination"? This is just the latest. Not anywhere near the first nor even the worst. The left labels everything it can't or doesn't want to explain due to its illegality conspiracy theories; and the right, upon hearing the term stiffens up in silent fright at the thought of being accused of such.

I will also point out regarding my previous post and posts in the 2 other threads where you are arguing the same general point: Putting a bullet in Soros head IS taking one for the team of free human beings, and it is putting a serious dent in the NWO's hierarchy, so it's going to hurt.
    Soros is just the head of the snake, the whole body of his organizations need to be eradicated.

And, while we are cleaning house let's take a deep dive into Bill Gates.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

19. Thanks Gunny, revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Soros is just the head of the snake, the whole body of his organizations need to be eradicated.

Unfortunately, to get the right perspective to my comment, you have to read the thread about the Moderna vaccine, and there's one other that have devolved/evolved (depending on perspective) to a basic argument. I don't mind the topic of discussion but i'd prefer one thread. Easier on my brain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post

I don't know if it would run as smoothly If he got hit. Might send things into chaos. But yeah his generals as it were need to be put in jail.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

sooo, They've wanted to do it ALL ALONG.
    really?

Creating digital IDs for everyone in the world so they can "safely" buy, sell and access services public and private. (leave your home, have a job, get an education, buy food etc)
    like CHINAs "social credit system". which could never happen here.

Conspiracy theory?... It never was... always conspiracy fact.
    The oligarchs and technocrats have written about this crap for decades.
    Now it's here.

23. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You asked whare my line is? I'd put a bullet in Soros' head in a second and it would be worth it.

Grr and Bish Bash yet again .
    Not the response that intelligent people entertain as a means for planned and negotiated co-existence .
    That old fashioned and repugnant US philosophy of being the planet's police force and gatekeepers has got us to where we are now .
    And with Karma in full flow it is the US itself that is suffering the most from this primitive mind set -- split asunder and on the verge of widespread civil disobedience and violence .

What you sow Mr Grr Bish Bash , the Universe eventually makes you reap .