Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The gender QUESTION

The gender QUESTION, that, in its modern form consists of two parts: 1. In the society the most important destabilizing factor is "corporal rent" (female refusal or consent for sex, which makes men chase profit and destroy nature). 2. There is a problem of heterosexual undominating men who are not admitted to the Capital and the Body (this is the group of the society, the interests of which nobody presents and no one protects)!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex V. Fomenko View Post
    The gender QUESTION, that, in its modern form consists of two parts: 1. In the society the most important destabilizing factor is "corporal rent" (female refusal or consent for sex, which makes men chase profit and destroy nature). 2. There is a problem of heterosexual undominating men who are not admitted to the Capital and the Body (this is the group of the society, the interests of which nobody presents and no one protects)!
    Welcome, Alex!!

I think a stabilizing factor is the old fashioned family that appears to be a curse word anymore, or at least to have any expectation of that remaining the dominant type of household.

Women, men, marriage, family, children.

First we have marriages that fail too often. The divorce rate is much too high, for each individual reason I really don't know. But yes, I would expect "cheating" is high on the list if not the first reason for many divorces. I am just guessing though.

But "family" as it was seems to be slowly eroding from society. The idea of "one man and one woman" getting married. Just saying what I just did can and likely will elicit responses that I somehow said something wrong. Gotta remembers the homos and the lesbians and the transgender and the other 53 types of known genders that suddenly appeared in the past few years.

The regular family household as I knew it, as I grew up with, those numbers seem to be dwindling. So many reasons all told, but society has been decaying as a result, again IMO.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Alex V. Fomenko, revelarts thanked this post
    Likes Alex V. Fomenko liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Welcome, Alex!!

I think a stabilizing factor is the old fashioned family that appears to be a curse word anymore, or at least to have any expectation of that remaining the dominant type of household.

Women, men, marriage, family, children.

First we have marriages that fail too often. The divorce rate is much too high, for each individual reason I really don't know. But yes, I would expect "cheating" is high on the list if not the first reason for many divorces. I am just guessing though.

But "family" as it was seems to be slowly eroding from society. The idea of "one man and one woman" getting married. Just saying what I just did can and likely will elicit responses that I somehow said something wrong. Gotta remembers the homos and the lesbians and the transgender and the other 53 types of known genders that suddenly appeared in the past few years.

The regular family household as I knew it, as I grew up with, those numbers seem to be dwindling. So many reasons all told, but society has been decaying as a result, again IMO.
    I think a lot of our current difficulties stem from women working now. When I was a kid most moms stayed at home but today a lot of families need two incomes and that's led to mommy being the same as daddy.

5. Likes tailfins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganFats View Post
    I think a lot of our current difficulties stem from women working now. When I was a kid most moms stayed at home but today a lot of families need two incomes and that's led to mommy being the same as daddy.
    I think you are stuck in the 1950's. Women are just as vital to the American economy as men. There are not many jobs that can't be done as well or better by women.
    Men and women should be equal partners in a marriage. There is nothing wrong with women working and men staying home with the kids if that is necessary.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I think you are stuck in the 1950's. Women are just as vital to the American economy as men. There are not many jobs that can't be done as well or better by women.
    Men and women should be equal partners in a marriage. There is nothing wrong with women working and men staying home with the kids if that is necessary.
    That's not what I meant. I'm not saying women don't have value or can't work but the nuclear family today is different than it was in the past because women are working in large numbers now. That's all I meant, it wasn't intended as a slam against women.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Way to let THAT one zoom over your head, Gabby. Pull down our ERA banner (it never sold anyway). I don't see where he even mentioned the right or wrong of gender equality.

You're such a knucklehead sometimes .
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Uh. What?

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Uh. What?

He thinks Communism will result in Beta Males getting laid.

11. Thanks Alex V. Fomenko thanked this post
    Likes Alex V. Fomenko liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

He thinks Communism will result in Beta Males getting laid.
    Good lord, is this tf's soul mate?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

13. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Likes darin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Good lord, is this tf's soul mate?
    Who is tf and do you mean me or Alex?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Alex....FACT. Since time began in all of recorded History of the Earth.
    There have only ever been TWO Genders. Male, and Female. Even a common plumber knows the difference between a Male Fitting, and a Female fitting.

If you are so much in the dark that you must ask such a question here. Please finish your schooling in a NON-LIBERAL, NON-SNOWFLAKE surroundings where common sense, logic, and honesty exist.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Alex....FACT. Since time began in all of recorded History of the Earth.
    There have only ever been TWO Genders. Male, and Female. Even a common plumber knows the difference between a Male Fitting, and a Female fitting.

If you are so much in the dark that you must ask such a question here. Please finish your schooling in a NON-LIBERAL, NON-SNOWFLAKE surroundings where common sense, logic, and honesty exist.
    He knows. He posted a much longer version of this in another thread. It was one of the most misogynistic things I've ever read. I guess he's not getting any so now he's saying that women are ruining the planet by being able to choose who they do or do not have sex with because this prompts dominant males to ruin the planet in pursuit of success in order to impress women. His solution of course is Communism which would immediately have his back by making sure women couldn't choose who to have sex with. Who knew Russia had pseudo-intellectual hipster college dropouts too?

17. Thanks aboutime, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

He knows. He posted a much longer version of this in another thread. It was one of the most misogynistic things I've ever read. I guess he's not getting any so now he's saying that women are ruining the planet by being able to choose who they do or do not have sex with because this prompts dominant males to ruin the planet in pursuit of success in order to impress women. His solution of course is Communism which would immediately have his back by making sure women couldn't choose who to have sex with. Who knew Russia had pseudo-intellectual hipster college dropouts too?

Thanks. Kinda tells us how he feels about his Mother too???? Guess he would make a perfect, life-long member of ISIS. Banning women, and choosing Goats for partners??
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Who is tf and do you mean me or Alex?
    Tailfins & Alex
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

20. Thanks michiganFats thanked this post
    Likes michiganFats liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Tailfins & Alex
    I just saw tf for the first time today. Now I get it.

22. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post