Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
I agree. But for me, I drank Dr. Pepper by the gallons! Well, maybe not that much, but between 2-3 12oz bottles per day. A smoke and a Dr. Pepper were in my hands at all times. Not having either of them around is weird. But yeah, I think if you had just one every week or every few weeks, you'll be fine. But if I have one, I'll be back to the store to buy a case in an hour. I have an addictive personality.

My wife always reminds me, that pretty much anything is ok to eat/drink, so long as you do so in moderation, and take care of yourself physically. Such an easy premise that I can't seem to grasp!

Yep, it's that whole "addiction" thing at work in most cases. I believe that we as a society are pretty much addicted to sugar, fat and salt. I have been trying to cut down on all three. Sugar seems to be the hardest ... it's in everything! Salt is a bit easier but i still likes me some salt so haven't cut it out completely. Fat is just plain sneaky, but I find that low fat stuff can still taste pretty good.