Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
Ok, also on the store bought fish sticks, though I probably haven't had those in 30 years.
A word to the wise... as someone that has worked on commercial fishing boats back when I was a kid, NEVER EVER eat cod. Cod is kicked off to the side and sits out in the sun while the valuable fish get the attention & scooted into the hold. Even as they come up out of the water, they're nasty & mushy - let alone sit out on the dirty deck for a while in the sun.

Ranch on anything other than dipping veggies? No way! I've never understood that flavor on chips/crackers.
Ranch is my favorite dressing on salads, much to Sharon's disgust. And it's awesome for dipping.

If I let my kids use Ranch as they wanted to, this house would easily go through a bottle every day. They put it on everything and I put a stop to that when a big jug of it disappeared within hours... knuckleheads were using it to glop on top of some kickass Chicago Deep Dish pizza.

Then my youngest promptly tried to put ketchup on the pizza... wtf? That was also summarily overruled at Casa del NT.

Being a condiment nazi is a ruthless business.