Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
You're misquoting me.
I didn't say I see the parts; I see a list of things such as the UN, TPP, NAFTA, etc. You inferred that I agreed that they are "parts." And you very much need to make up things for it to be a conspiracy.

I said that I don't want the things that you don't want meaning whatever end game you think is just around the corner.

If I maintain that free trade agreements are positive then why do you think I would accept your premise that everything is a patchwork of OWG? A FTA just might be a FTA.

Please point out where I've argued for One World Government?
Entering into your aforementioned agreements, with penalties for not toeing the line, can easily be seen as leading to the "One World Government" that has been mentioned. As your own comment points out, trade really isn't free in reality. Europe is basically trying to control all trade in/by the West and give itself a cut for bureaucratic upkeep and luxury.

Note: I do not default believe that "free trade" and "One World Government" equal the same thing.

I get the point about signing up. Sign up for the US Marine Corps then tell them you were joking when you suddenly find out you had no freakin clue what you were signing up for