Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey Marie View Post
    A thread apparently intended to
    1. attack whites
    2. attack Christians
    3. divide Christians

I have been to services for several different denominations (and non-denominations) for decades, and have never heard anyone express these kinds of sentiments. Nor even imply them. Either some of you hang around some twisted and broken (fake) Christians, or this is just anecdotal, or it’s entirely BS. Any which way, bad stuff.

Exactly nothing in the OP fulfills Jesus’ hopes and plans for us. You must be very proud, Jake.
    Oh come on. This is a discussion forum. The sole point was to raise an issue that has been discussed many a time and that is the institutionalized racist assumptions in Christianity. Its not meant to attack whites, Christians or divide anyone. Its simply a point made to people who use religion to justify thinking they are superior to others.Hey I am Jewish I did not assume the article was presumptuous saying "we" believe in Jesus.

You need to ease up just a tad. If anything you are causing the division.

Lol ease up. If there was a Jesus he's probably not what anyone imagines he was anyways.We are relying on many times removed stories from the actual events complete with the editorials, biases, censorship of the writers of the New Testament acting under the orders of King Constantine to merge pagan and Christian beliefs to avoid a civil war and create an institution (confession) so he could keep on eye on what people were thinking.

Geez just translating Armaic, Hebrew, Greek and Latin back and for the would have distorted half the words/.Then throw in the political biases and agenda of the writers being instructed by Constantine and you get quite a hybrid of confusing stories.

I myself always found it somewhat amusing seeing Jesus depicted as a blonde haired, blue eyed Aryan. I am sure he had a big hook nose and flared large nostrils and looked like a camel. So what.Come on people who have beards and sandals are crazy who think Bernie Saunders is the Messiah or even worse Donald Trump. Did you see those guys on Capital hill?
    Last edited by Mika-El; 10-01-2021 at 10:05 AM.