Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    It must suck to be you Virgil. Obama's poll umbers tanking. Democrats not backing his Obamacare bill. Independents turning on him.

Yea, everyday your anger builds as your dreams of ramming liberal polices down the throats of America dlowing start to fade away

The nerve of the peasants to speak out and turn out in masses
    suck to be ME?

WTF you talkin' about?

My life is marvelous! And thanks for the free health care for me AND my young wife, by the way!

The POINT remains: YOU posted a bullshit article and you do not have the depth of character to admit it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    suck to be ME?

WTF you talkin' about?

My life is marvelous! And thanks for the free health care for me AND my young wife, by the way!

The POINT remains: YOU posted a bullshit article and you do not have the depth of character to admit it.
    I thought you were moving to Mexico?? So how is the free health care going to help you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I thought you were moving to Mexico?? So how is the free health care going to help you?
    It does suck to be MM

He has a severe weight problem. We could use his underwear for parachuting

He is so bald flies use his head for a runway

The sooner he leaves for Mexico, the property values in his area wil go up, and the neighbors wil throw a block party

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    It does suck to be MM

He has a severe weight problem. We could use his underwear for parachuting

He is so bald flies use his head for a runway

The sooner he leaves for Mexico, the property values in his area wil go up, and the neighbors wil throw a block party
    LMAO@ the run way, but hell I am heading that way myself I think, at least a bit thin anyway, LOL

His weight problem ought to do real good in Mexico, all those Tacos , Burritos, LOL he will send all extra pounds down the commode, LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

LMAO@ the run way, but hell I am heading that way myself I think, at least a bit thin anyway, LOL

His weight problem ought to do real good in Mexico, all those Tacos , Burritos, LOL he will send all extra pounds down the commode, LOL
    If you visit him in his shack in Maine, here is what might happen. You walk in, stop on a cigerette on the floor and MM will shout, "Who turned off the heater?!"

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

maine, for now.... Merida, Mexico in 2011
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tricare works overseas. All I do is submit receipts and I'm reimbursed in full.

That's how military retiree health care works...

and again... you're welcome.

Oh...and did you notice how RSR continues to run away from the FACT that he posted a LIE on here and tried to pawn it off as the truth?

But then, Jeffie... I realize that you are so tight with him that you don't really take the time to notice any of his mistakes.
    Last edited by maineman; 09-24-2009 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Tricare works overseas. All I do is submit receipts and I'm reimbursed in full.

That's how military retiree health care works...

and again... you're welcome.

Oh...and did you notice how RSR continues to run away from the FACT that he posted a LIE on here and tried to pawn it off as the truth?

But then, Jeffie... I realize that you are so tight with him that you don't really take the time to notice any of his mistakes.
    AS far as I know you are thanking me for nothing, as for RSR he can handle himself, I see him making a ass out of you in most threads, but then again so do most on here,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

AS far as I know you are thanking me for nothing, as for RSR he can handle himself, I see him making a ass out of you in most threads, but then again so do most on here
    ...no...YOU ae thanking ME.

you pay me for doing absolutely nothing for the rest of my life, and you provide me and my wife with free healthcare for the rest of OUR lives. That's how you thank me for my career of service... and that's why I said, "you're welcome".

And did you NOTICE in this very thread where RSR posted a peice of absolute fiction and tried to pawn it off as fact and then never had the depth of character to admit it? If that is what you call making an ass out of ME, then, clearly, you have your nose so far up HIS that you can't see what is really happening.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

...no...YOU ae thanking ME.

you pay me for doing absolutely nothing for the rest of my life, and you provide me and my wife with free healthcare for the rest of OUR lives. That's how you thank me for my career of service... and that's why I said, "you're welcome".

And did you NOTICE in this very thread where RSR posted a peice of absolute fiction and tried to pawn it off as fact and then never had the depth of character to admit it? If that is what you call making an ass out of ME, then, clearly, you have your nose so far up HIS that you can't see what is really happening.
    Nope nope I see just fine, it isn't only RSR all that debate you make you look like a asshole

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

blah blah blah.... you're like a fucking broken record.

same shit, different day.

the racist democratic party is the party that 85% of the blacks vote for...

and your answer as to why that happens is: black folks are dumb.

go try and sell that to the NAACP.

loser.
    Do you have proof that I said this? Should I link to where you called blacks "N----"?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Do you have proof that I said this? Should I link to where you called blacks "N----"?
    you think they have been duped by the conniving democrats....

or you think that they are lazy welfare cheats who love the supposed largesse of the democrat's social programs.

Like I have said all along: try selling that to black Americans.

"Vote Republican and show that you smart enough to avoid being tricked by racist republicans!"

"Vote Republican and show us white folks that you really aren't lazy welfare bums who would sell your vote for a good long suck on the welfare teat."

Let me know how that works out for ya.... although, all you really need to do is look back over the past 40 years and you'll see how that is worked for ya, because that has been the basic substance of the GOP appeal to black Americans for that time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nope nope I see just fine, it isn't only RSR all that debate you make you look like a asshole
    so you just ignore RSR posting fiction as fact.

I see.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

you think they have been duped by the conniving democrats....

or you think that they are lazy welfare cheats who love the supposed largesse of the democrat's social programs.

Like I have said all along: try selling that to black Americans.

"Vote Republican and show that you smart enough to avoid being tricked by racist republicans!"

"Vote Republican and show us white folks that you really aren't lazy welfare bums who would sell your vote for a good long suck on the welfare teat."

Let me know how that works out for ya.... although, all you really need to do is look back over the past 40 years and you'll see how that is worked for ya, because that has been the basic substance of the GOP appeal to black Americans for that time.
    Again, do you have proof where I said black folks are dumb?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Again, do you have proof where I said black folks are dumb?
    no.

could you repeat your thoughts as to why blacks in America vote for democrats?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no.

could you repeat your thoughts as to why blacks in America vote for democrats?
    You keep asking this bullshit as if its some kind of big issue...Its not...and its simple.....but rather than me tell you (because then you would accuse me of being a racist)..I'll let a black American tell you.......

Why Blacks Vote Democrat
    By: Ehimwenma E. Aimiuwu
    (para-phrased)

People do not pursue what they have already, but go after what they need even if it is through a different platform.
    (Think about that)
    Black America is still one of the most conservative groups of people in America, especially the older ones. They are God fearing and church going, they are against abortion and homosexuality, they tend to stick to their traditional ways even if it was a method to survive adversity, they still stick to their traditional foods even if they are considered unhealthy, and they still believe in family even though the man maybe absent.

If this is the case, (and it is the case) , why then, do Blacks vote Democrat?

Black conservatives do not have have power, wealth, influence. The only advantage they seem to have is civil rights and affirmative action, which is actually a hand out from the government (from Democrats) to make up for their lack and disadvantage.

Black America already knows God, they already know morality, they will always reject abortion and homosexuality, they are the conservatives, but they are in search of economic and political power.

Despite the fact that the Democrats are a little too liberal on some morale issues, many Blacks perceive them as the vehicle to attaining acceptance, equality, and opportunity.

The conservatism of the Republicans helps make laws or create a system that hinders Black progress, while the liberalism of Democrats promotes acceptance and tolerance.
    ----------------------
    Personally, I don't like the wording of that last statement....

The conservatism of the Republicans helps make laws or create a system that promotes fairness and equal opportunity, while the liberalism of Democrats demands, by force of law, material equality... whether earned or not..... (my words)
    ----
    Simply......some special groups have been bought and bribed to support one political group....
    "Ignorance is not bliss...ignorance is dangerous" - Silver