Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I would change the perception that animal abuse is okay aslong as the right species of animals are being abused.
    Use and abuse are two different words. Y'all lefties need to bust out a dictionary and figure it out.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Use and abuse are two different words. Y'all lefties need to bust out a dictionary and figure it out.
    Thanks for providing an example of the perspective that would be changed (:
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Thanks for providing an example of the perspective that would be changed (:
    I don't need to change my perspective. Maybe you should look in the mirror. That person in your profile is the perfect example of a skinny little vegan. Maybe you ought to reexamine YOUR issues. We raise animals for food. That is not abuse. It's a perfect example of use.

Abuse is killing something for no reason and/or wasting it. It's in the Bible they are there for our use. And I sure as Hell ain't going to be a skinny geek like you. I'm a Texan. I eat cows. And I love it. Especially if I cook it on the grill.

For someone who claims to be liberal you sure do judge others a lot about crap that's none of your business. Maybe you shouldn't be killing those poor plants you stuff your face with?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Thanks for providing several follow up examples of perspectives that would change (:
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Thanks for providing several follow up examples of perspectives that would change (:
    And thank you for being a closed minded geek, intolerant of others who differ from you. You are EXACTLY what you accuse others of being. So don't don't call yourself liberal. NAZI would work better.

I don't tell you what to eat. My arm is bigger than your neck. Is a there a point to your existence? You sure as Hell can't hump ammo. You'd fall apart just trying to carry your pack. So what are you actually worth?

You want to personally attack me because I'm not a pansy like you? Expect return fire.

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Well compassion and empathy were undoubtedly two pillars of nazism, so looks like you nailed me down there.

My neck may not be as thick as your arm, and yet this is a 'if you found a genie on a beech' thread. Go figure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Well compassion and empathy were undoubtedly two pillars of nazism, so looks like you nailed me down there.

My neck may not be as thick as your arm, and yet this is a 'if you found a genie on a beech' thread. Go figure.
    More like I found a "geek on the beach" thread. And when you want to attack me personally? It's coming back. You goofballs that whine and cry about something that isn't your business need to learn to just shut the Hell up. You accuse us on the right of trying to tell everyone how to live when that's all you got -- telling others how to live. I don't want to be a skinny pencil-necked geek like you. There's nothing about you anyone would want to be. I was your size when I was 12.

10. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

More like I found a "geek on the beach" thread. And when you want to attack me personally? It's coming back. You goofballs that whine and cry about something that isn't your business need to learn to just shut the Hell up. You accuse us on the right of trying to tell everyone how to live when that's all you got -- telling others how to live. I don't want to be a skinny pencil-necked geek like you. There's nothing about you anyone would want to be. I was your size when I was 12.
    Sleep easy Gunny in the knowledge that you'll never be anything like me (:
    Speaking of sleep, the early hours are well upon you and you should look to get some before sunrise.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Speaking of sleep, the early hours are well upon you and you should look to get some before sunrise.
    I sleep during the day, Einstein. You'd think someone as intelligent as you think you are might notice that. I'm up almost all night.

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Orders, Noir ? Judgementality ? An expectation that others think as you do, behave as you mandate them to do ?

So tell me, is all that evidence of 'free thinking', 'enlightened attitudes' .. or does it, indeed, have a lot more in common with Nazism ?

Lefties try and sell themselves as 'tolerant', and preach that message to their opponents. But, toleration of others' views is light years away from their own thinking.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

15. Thanks Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'll put it this way. @Noir, get another mod to cut this part out and put it in the steel cage if you want to go at it with me, I won't mod my own threads. I WILL hand you your ass in a proper forum. Seems to me you always run away from direct confrontation.

Do what you think you need to. I'll wait.

17. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I'll put it this way. @Noir, get another mod to cut this part out and put it in the steel cage if you want to go at it with me, I won't mod my own threads. I WILL hand you your ass in a proper forum. Seems to me you always run away from direct confrontation.

Do what you think you need to. I'll wait.
    Using my genie wish to suppose an America that is more compassionate towards animals is not a personal attack on you Gunny, much as you may believe it so, and I don't tend to interact with the cage.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Using my genie wish to suppose an America that is more compassionate towards animals is not a personal attack on you Gunny, much as you may believe it so, and I don't tend to interact with the cage.
    Heh! Interacting here and bowing out.

So you run your mouth and judge others, yet when challenged decide to run and hide?
    You are purely a COWARD with a huge mouth.

If you do not like replies to your pussy opinions and rejoinders, then keep
    your Liberal Gay mouth in order.

Bowed out.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

You are kidding, right? You DID attack me personally. As far your wish, we're the most PC nation in the world. We have a freakin' rule for everything. Our government tells us what we can and cannot eat. You get caught abusing an animal here you'll make the front page of the grade. Abuse a human? Won't even be mentioned.

What you have not addressed is the difference between use and abuse. You just get out your broad paintbrush and call it all the same thing. You abuse plants. What's the difference? They are living things, right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

If the wish granted was retroactive then it would be whatever was necessary to prevent the war of Northern Aggression. That would cure most of what ails our country.

If it's something to be changed going forward from this point, a Constitutional litmus test before being allowed to serve in any public office. If you don't fully grasp what the Founding Fathers intended and vow to abide by the same, you cannot serve in public office.
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

23. Thanks Gunny thanked this post