Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
Here is what you do gunny. Go into your garage. Close it. Turn the car on. See how long you last and tell me it's the universe causing you to choke.
Okay. Where have I stated I don't believe in man-made pollution WITHIN Man's control? I am, as a matter of fact, quite against unnecessary pollution. And I say "unnecessary" because no matter WHAT exists, it impacts its environment. I'm not against minimizing it as much as possible.

At the same time, reality dictates that we are going to affect our environment. I am also well-aware $ dictates a lot of it. That doesn't excuse buying off on some quackery fix that is just one more gimmick to separate you from your dollars.

It also has little do with the topic, but a LOT to do with YOU. This id the second thread where you have placed Man above the God you think doesn't exist. Science is great at explaining Man within the limitations of Man's intellect and scope. When science attempts to explain things outside it's aforementioned purview, you get unsubstantiated opinions that most defy the very laws of science they claim to support.

We impact our environment? Sure. We're even a blip on the radar of controlling the Earth's place in the Universe? Not. And "studies", especially scientific and medical ones always support the position they looking for, but never quite seem to come up with a cure. A cure means end of the road for that gravy train.