Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Oh the irony of Tyr starting a thread accusing me of calling myself a victim and it ends up with him crying and screaming to Jimmy , begging him to please make STTAB stop picking on him.

Just remember pussy, snitches get stitches.....
    Do not speak another accusation about my family.. Got that you ffking maggot.
    Damn --stitches?
    Think that one up all by yourself..
    I am so scared that I am shaking and breaking out into a cold sweat.
    Jackass, you are the one that brought JIM INTO THIS AND THEN FOR SOME BULLSHIT REASON BROUGHT DARIN INTO IT.
    Nobody here has any respect for you and that must eat you up, since you lie so damn hard trying to get it..-
    I stated not only are you stupid, arrogant and a coward but you are a racist too. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Do not speak another accusation about my family.. Got that you ffking maggot.
    Damn --stitches?
    Think that one up all by yourself..
    I am so scared that I am shaking and breaking out into a cold sweat.
    Jackass, you are the one that brought JIM INTO THIS AND THEN FOR SOME BULLSHIT REASON BROUGHT DARIN INTO IT.
    Nobody here has any respect for you and that must eat you up, since you lie so damn hard trying to get it..-
    I stated not only are you stupid, arrogant and a coward but you are a racist too. -Tyr
    Poor Tyr, trying hard to get back up........

For the umpteeth time moron, I could not care less about whether you or anyone else here respects me. I just don't give a shit, you are dots on a screen to me, nothing more. Unlike you I have a real life full of people who respect me, so I don't have to come to a message board and craft my every opinion to the majority in order to gain respect from someone , anyone.

Oh, and you can see where you're little report led, nowhere because though you inferred that I was accusing you of incest, I did not imply it. You are dumb.

Oh, and I didn't bring Jim into anything. Nor Darin. They are both adults, completely capable of seeing their names in print and saying "nah don't want to respond" it is YOU who tried to get Jim to intervene as a board mod by whining about some imagined rules violation.

You wanted the thunder, well you got the STTAB. You're stupid and a dickhead go whine more about snowflakes you baby back bitch.