Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Won't work for pressure obviously, but I too like to see when possible. Sometimes it's a good thing with slow cookers. I got it on sale, but still $20 something.
    It will take like 15-20 to build up the pressure. Then, depending on what you make, you can turn the release and let the steam out real quickly, or very slowly. But you probably know all of this already? It was all new to me! LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Btw, got me a new and cheapie juicer as well! My wife has one that takes a genius to put together, and then you have to wash like 1,000 parts. This one is like 3 parts in total and a retard like myself can use it!! I only tested with some lime so far. It only has 2 different types of thingamajigs on top, different sizes for different fruits. I'm gonna go out now that I think about it, go get some oranges for my 2nd test. Fresh OJ rocks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It will take like 15-20 to build up the pressure. Then, depending on what you make, you can turn the release and let the steam out real quickly, or very slowly. But you probably know all of this already? It was all new to me! LOL
    I have never used a PC, until I read about electric with multiple backup failsafes hadn't considered. Blowing up the kitchen isn't one of my goals. LOL! I'm excited.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill