Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    For some reason I can relate to and get along with the babies/toddlers. Once they hit around 9 it's time for them to go to Siberia a good dozen times a day

If they aren't stealing something, they're lying about what they stole. Nobody in the house but me and the granddaughter after I pick her up from school until Mom gets home and she didn't do it.

While I wasn't a perfect child by any stretch of anyone's imagination, when I got busted I just took my medicine. That was usually a whippin' in my day. I pretty much got 3-4 a day or my parents started wondering what was wrong

Not my younger granddaughter. I fear she is a Democrat. Bloody knife in hand, foot on the dead body, chocolate ring around her mouth, and NOTHING will get her to admit to anything. I am obviously wrong
    All of my step kids thought I was some kind of evil sith dark lord... I always knew. Most times I would not say anything but look at them pointedly and make a side comment about how sad it was no one would claim the misdeed....just so they knew I know.
    I found that crushing disappointed was far more effective than me loosing my shit every ten minutes.
    Also I had NT under some kind of Jedi/ Sith mind control.

I swear every parent should swap their child for a year or so when they hit 14, because some how they are angels everywhere but at home.
    “Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    All of my step kids thought I was some kind of evil sith dark lord... I always knew. Most times I would not say anything but look at them pointedly and make a side comment about how sad it was no one would claim the misdeed....just so they knew I know.
    I found that crushing disappointed was far more effective than me loosing my shit every ten minutes.
    Also I had NT under some kind of Jedi/ Sith mind control.

I swear every parent should swap their child for a year or so when they hit 14, because some how they are angels everywhere but at home.
    Yep. Darth Grandpa. Nothing is older than me and I invented "mean"
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke