Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
Just save those skins from animals to get your Smithing to 100 if you're into it. I don't know if Bethesda meant smithing to level the way it does but basically all you need to do is craft 5 things to level up once in Smithing which means you can level all the way to 100 in one sitting in about 30 minutes just crafting leather bracers (assuming you have enough materials to do it in one shot). In any case it doesn't take long.
I like crafting, improving, and enchanting my own weapons and armor specific to my build and being able to custom name your stuff is kinda cool too. The only thing Skyrim seems to be missing so far is the ability to craft your own spells. At least I haven't found a way to do it yet. If you find a way, please let me know
I do SOME smithing. it's an easy way to make some gold, steal some jewels and silver, smith some jewelry , sell it.

I don't do much with magic.

I'm into the thieves guild part of the game. I've robbed about every person in Skyrim. There are very few building I don't have keys to.

I'm getting ready to join the Dark Brotherhood and I hope I get to learn who has hired them to try to kill me so I can fuck them up. I've already taken out 3 of their assassins.

If you like to sneak and pick pocket try picking the pocket of the Jarl in Solitude, that's the sign of a badass.