Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    The point is that when you make an agreement for a ceasefire, it means that you agreed to CEASE fire. When your countrymen treat treaties with such disdain, don't cry over a few bottle rockets in return.
    Meh.. i could live with that, but the fifth time is enough.
    Hamas broke their OWN ceasefire, imagine the frustration.

2. Thanks Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The point is that when you make an agreement for a ceasefire, it means that you agreed to CEASE fire. When your countrymen treat treaties with such disdain, don't cry over a few bottle rockets in return.
    Can you please point me to where Hamas honored the most recent ceasefire? Oh, that's right, they didn't!! And even bragged about it.

So now that you made your point, WHAT will you say about Hamas admitting to ignoring the ceasefire today? Or will you bail from another thread?

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniyel View Post
    Meh.. i could live with that, but the fifth time is enough.
    Hamas broke their OWN ceasefire, imagine the frustration.
    Hamas = terror group = terror supporters = death = violence = love to them

6. Thanks Daniyel, Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses. And jafar really doesn't believe any of us notice?

That propaganda machine is pretty powerful Brainwashing, eh jafar?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Israel is doing targeted assassinations, hellfire rocket attacks from Helicopters, artillery salvos, kidnapping, and the illegal collective punishment and siege of a refugee camp. That is when they aren't levelling entire neighbourhoods and mowing down 20-30 women and children to get at a single Hamas operative that may or may not even be in the area.

I agree, no comparison.
    And we know what the difficulty is, don't we ? It has emerged that Hamas has dug a network of tunnels designed to, in part, aid them in avoiding capture. These tunnels involve moving around in civilian areas, helping the terrorists blend in amongst the general population.

If you don't like seeing Israeli military actions result in any deaths of civilians, or damage done to civilian property or housing ... HOW ABOUT BLAMING HAMAS FOR IT ... FOR EMPLOYING TACTICS WHICH FORCE SUCH COUNTERMEASURES ?

The ones who really don't care about civilian casualties are the terrorist scum who've set all of this up, forcing such casualties.

But, Jafar, rather than acknowledge that reality, one forced upon Israel by Hamas, you run with the propaganda opportunities you think Hamas has handed you. LIKE THE 'GOOD' LITTLE SUPPORTER YOU ARE.

Don't you, Jafar ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

10. Thanks aboutime, Gaffer, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Reiterating what Jafar is saying: 'Israel has the means of identify Hamas and other terrorists individually. They warn those surrounding them to get out of the way. When they choose not to or are forced to stay, many are hurt/killed besides the target.

That is the choice of the target and those surrounding them or victims of them.

In other words, Israel has done what they can to target the bad guys, whom surround themselves with innocents. That Israel warns then strikes is bad.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

12. Thanks Gaffer, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Reiterating what Jafar is saying: 'Israel has the means of identify Hamas and other terrorists individually. They warn those surrounding them to get out of the way. When they choose not to or are forced to stay, many are hurt/killed besides the target.

That is the choice of the target and those surrounding them or victims of them.

In other words, Israel has done what they can to target the bad guys, whom surround themselves with innocents. That Israel warns then strikes is bad.
    I'm baffled by this. Are you saying that Israel should leave Hamas terrorists alone ? Or that they strike without giving any warnings ?

Hamas have made sure that they operate from within civilian-populated areas. Unless you're saying that the human shield tactic should be allowed to succeed ... I'm not following.

Reports from the past 24 hours or so also indicate that escape tunnels have been dug in order to help terrorists move around from one civilian area to another, always blending in. Let me ask: do you imagine all of this was done AGAINST the Gazans' wishes ?

Remember .. Hamas were voted into power there. They DO enjoy support.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Israel is doing targeted assassinations, hellfire rocket attacks from Helicopters, artillery salvos, kidnapping, and the illegal collective punishment and siege of a refugee camp. That is when they aren't levelling entire neighbourhoods and mowing down 20-30 women and children to get at a single Hamas operative that may or may not even be in the area.

I agree, no comparison.
    What you have described here is what your terrorist friends wish they could do, instead they strap bombs to children to kill innocents, or they fly planes into building to kill even more innocents, bury bombs in the ground to kill even more innocents, get real Dopey the terrorist could care less about you me or any Palestinian man woman or child, they kill there own to make a point.

As for the no comparison idiot that was about priest and terrorist , you are rather dense when push comes to shove or should I say when your terrorist brothers are getting there asses handed to them.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

15. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I'm baffled by this. Are you saying that Israel should leave Hamas terrorists alone ? Or that they strike without giving any warnings ?

Hamas have made sure that they operate from within civilian-populated areas. Unless you're saying that the human shield tactic should be allowed to succeed ... I'm not following.

Reports from the past 24 hours or so also indicate that escape tunnels have been dug in order to help terrorists move around from one civilian area to another, always blending in. Let me ask: do you imagine all of this was done AGAINST the Gazans' wishes ?

Remember .. Hamas were voted into power there. They DO enjoy support.
    Don't be baffled, I should have written 'restated' instead of 'reiterated.' My bad. My opinion is that Israel has every right to go after identified target terrorists, they are going beyond the call in dropping leaflets and powering out announcements to the civilians hours before. In truth they are warning the targets ahead of time that they 'have them,' to think the civilians are 'all' staying put by their own will is laughable and a war crime on Hamas' part.

I hope that clears up my earlier post.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

17. Thanks Drummond, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Don't be baffled, I should have written 'restated' instead of 'reiterated.' My bad. My opinion is that Israel has every right to go after identified target terrorists, they are going beyond the call in dropping leaflets and powering out announcements to the civilians hours before. In truth they are warning the targets ahead of time that they 'have them,' to think the civilians are 'all' staying put by their own will is laughable and a war crime on Hamas' part.

I hope that clears up my earlier post.
    Fine, thanks, Kathianne.

-- And I take your point ! Issuring warnings is wholly counterproductive.

Yes. Hamas has a great deal to answer for in that regard.

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

So now it is OK for Hamas to fire rockets because they aren't strong enough, a cease fire means no rockets in the air at all, but at least you cleared up your stance on Israel has broke all ceasefires, yes with your logic unless the rockets shot do major damage then they are just bottle rockets and it is OK

So there we have it folks, that is why Hamas is right, because they are trying ( have ) started a war with weak ammo

Yes jafar you are a special kind of stupid, but then again so are all terrorist

21. Thanks aboutime, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    So now it is OK for Hamas to fire rockets because they aren't strong enough, a cease fire means no rockets in the air at all, but at least you cleared up your stance on Israel has broke all ceasefires, yes with your logic unless the rockets shot do major damage then they are just bottle rockets and it is OK

So there we have it folks, that is why Hamas is right, because they are trying ( have ) started a war with weak ammo

Yes jafar you are a special kind of stupid, but then again so are all terrorist
    A cease fire means a cease fire. Do you expect Hamas to just sit there and do nothing while Israel continues to attack them and occupy their land?

You are alone in supporting Israel in this. Over 1000 civilians dead in Gaza, vs 48 SOLDIERS and 3 civilians in Israel.

Remind me. What started this current conflict?
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

A cease fire means a cease fire. Do you expect Hamas to just sit there and do nothing while Israel continues to attack them and occupy their land?
    Hamas broke the cease fire by firing more rockets at civilian targets, which is a war crime. Not Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00
    You are alone in supporting Israel in this. Over 1000 civilians dead in Gaza, vs 48 SOLDIERS and 3 civilians in Israel.
    Wrong as usual. There are more people for good than people of your ilk supporting terrorists and terrorist organizations.

Is the government of Australia aware of your public support of a well documented and recognized terrorist organization?

Terrorists lobbing rockets at Israel. Fact.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

24. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

The question is , is do youi think Israek ought to have to live with Hamas sending rockets into there cities ?

I am alone guess again my terrorist friend

Rockets int Israel , and the Palestinians putting a terrorist group in charge and or cheering them on as they shot rockets into Israel.

Anough or do you need more ?

26. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Mostly the only idiots supporting terrorists are Muslims. Our government and mostly every other legit government (shy of Turkey) sees it the same. The only people protesting are the animal muslims looking for a reason to break things or start violence. Animals supporting animals.

You are seriously delusional or solely tuned in to Al Jazeera and Al Qaeda if you think the world is supporting terrorists and their supporters!

28. Thanks Jeff, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post