Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Fake News Is Pushing Already Debunked Story by Drunk Kavanaugh Accuser ....

They Must be VERY WORRIED About Ginsburg's Prognosis....she got that liberal face and crazed goofy leftist eyes...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rgs-prognosis/

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And I understand that the guy that is pushing this story is also Hillary Clinton's former lawyer?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That’s Weird: Fake News Is Pushing Already Debunked Story by Drunk Kavanaugh Accuser – They Must be VERY WORRIED About Ginsburg’s Prognosis

The New Yorker dropped a story in September 2018 night of a second woman accusing Judge Brett Kavanaugh of lewd behavior some 30 years ago.

Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer have released a report in the New Yorker from a second woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct — and this time it includes a dildo.

The 53-year-old accuser Deborah Ramirez told the New Yorker that she was initially hesitant to speak out because she was drunk at the time and her memory had gaps. She spent six days “carefully assessing her memories” and consulting with her attorney before going public.

This was amazing —During the investigation two male students who were allegedly at the party, the wife of another male student, and three other Yale classmates all told Ronan Farrow that there is no way Kavanaugh assaulted Ramirez.

The New Yorker ran with the story anyway without any credible evidence …only wild 30-year-old accusations from a drunk.
    It was so bad The New York Times turned the story down.
    That’s pretty bad!

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rgs-prognosis/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Try to keep up... they are already backpedaling like crazy. Also, some opinion piece based on an excerpt from some guy trying to pedal his book is hardly grounds for impeachment
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

9. Thanks LongTermGuy, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Try to keep up... they are already backpedaling like crazy. Also, some opinion piece based on an excerpt from some guy trying to pedal his book is hardly grounds for impeachment
    Links to the backpedaling?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Has been up for hours: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...297#post943297

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

12. Thanks CSM, STTAB thanked this post
    Likes CSM, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

from the book, the book that has been out for a long time, not just sudden news!

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morri...hing-incident/

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

14. Thanks CSM, STTAB, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes CSM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

When the person who a third party says something happened to says "nothing happened" it might be time to call bullshit . Even dumb shit Petey should be able to tell that.

16. Likes LongTermGuy, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

This story does not pass the sniff test. Anyone that thinks it is anything other than Dem dirty politics needs to up their doses of Prevagen.

Here's a summary of the story:
    1. Max Stier, a Yale classmate of Kavanaugh and also a lawyer for Bill Clinton during the Whitewater hearings, called in an accusation to the FBI during Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings that during a Yale drinking party he saw Kavanaugh drops his pants and then Kavanaugh's friends pushed his penis into the hand of some female student.
    2. The FBI didn't make much of the accusation during the hearings
    3. Two NYTimes reporters are about to come out with a book on the Kavanaugh hearings, and the book will mention this.
    4. The NYTimes just reported on Max Stier's accusation as if it is a new accusation, even though it is not.
    5. The female student that Stier mentions does not recall anything like this happening, but the NYTimes article did not mention this.
    6. A few days later, the NYTimes prints a correction that the female student doesn't recall this ever happening.

Even if your a fan of politically-motivated, unsubstantiated hit-pieces that destroy the reputations of good people, you have to wonder about item #1... we're supposed to believe that Kavanaugh didn't put his penis in the girls' hand - his friends reached over and did it for him. I don't know what kind of friends Max Stier is used to, but that's not something that straight friends do. Furthermore, we're supposed to believe that while Kavanaugh has his pants down by his ankles, this girl unknowingly happened to have her hand within inches of Kavanaugh's penis - close enough for the "friends" to do their work. Either that or Kavanaugh has more than his legal mind to brag about. Sorry, but this should not pass anyone's sniff test.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

18. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    This story does not pass the sniff test. Anyone that thinks it is anything other than Dem dirty politics needs to up their doses of Prevagen.

Here's a summary of the story:
    1. Max Stier, a Yale classmate of Kavanaugh and also a lawyer for Bill Clinton during the Whitewater hearings, called in an accusation to the FBI during Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings that during a Yale drinking party he saw Kavanaugh drops his pants and then Kavanaugh's friends pushed his penis into the hand of some female student.
    2. The FBI didn't make much of the accusation during the hearings
    3. Two NYTimes reporters are about to come out with a book on the Kavanaugh hearings, and the book will mention this.
    4. The NYTimes just reported on Max Stier's accusation as if it is a new accusation, even though it is not.
    5. The female student that Stier mentions does not recall anything like this happening, but the NYTimes article did not mention this.
    6. A few days later, the NYTimes prints a correction that the female student doesn't recall this ever happening.

Even if your a fan of politically-motivated, unsubstantiated hit-pieces that destroy the reputations of good people, you have to wonder about item #1... we're supposed to believe that Kavanaugh didn't put his penis in the girls' hand - his friends reached over and did it for him. I don't know what kind of friends Max Stier is used to, but that's not something that straight friends do. Furthermore, we're supposed to believe that while Kavanaugh has his pants down by his ankles, this girl unknowingly happened to have her hand within inches of Kavanaugh's penis - close enough for the "friends" to do their work. Either that or Kavanaugh has more than his legal mind to brag about. Sorry, but this should not pass anyone's sniff test.
    I just can't 'like' or 'thank' this story, it just makes me sick. I think the President may be correct in Kavanaugh should consider a lawsuit against NYT.

20. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I just can't 'like' or 'thank' this story, it just makes me sick. I think the President may be correct in Kavanaugh should consider a lawsuit against NYT.
    I agree to a point - as a private citizen.

But can he as a appointed official? I have no idea myself..
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I agree to a point - as a private citizen.

But can he as a appointed official? I have no idea myself..
    Usually the bar is too high. In this case though, it seems clear defamation. They KNEW they were printing an incomplete accusation at best. They knew the 'victim' was on the record of saying she had no recollection of such an incident. They knew and did not acknowledge that one of the reporters was relying on her attending Yale during some of the same years and that was her CV for writing.

In any way one looks at it, the story was false and just to defame a justice the NYT does not like.

23. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Do your own homework, lazy ass.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Someone disappeared real quick after another 'gotcha' loss! That's 0 for 1,561 so far!

26. Likes Elessar liked this post