Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Here's your history lesson for the day: It would not surprise me a bit if Farah was a Turk first and Muslim second. Most Turks are and it has been that way since Attaturk took control of what was left of Turkey following WWI and turned it into an uber-nationalist nation. Everything was Turkey first, period. No other option available. Turkey has remained that way relatively unchanged until Erdogan.

Erdogan is flirting with Islam because he sees it as a means to more power so he has been more open to the ragheads than his predecessors. He's flirting with disaster but no one can tell him that. He seems to think he can make a deal with radical Islam and Russia and come out the winner.

The "Turk first" mentality is not going to change overnight even with Erdogan's crap. A century of brainwashing isn't going to just disappear. If you think you are going to convince any of the Muslim haters on this board that there is a difference between radical Islamists and uber-national Turks, good luck.

I've made the same argument about Iran to those who think overthrowing the Ayatollah is going to suddenly make Iran normal and welcome Americans with open arms. They STILL hate Americans, Ayatollah or no. Turks are the same. Islam or no, they STILL hate Americans. There's no removing Erdogan or the Ayatollah that's going to change that. Both are our enemies and to consider them anything else is delusional and can cost a lot of lives.
    Possibly you're correct. Even so ... the nearest she's ever got to saying she's not a Muslim is to claim to be a 'fire worshipper'.

... which is ridiculous, in this day and age .. she might as well believe the Earth is flat.

Farah, to my knowledge, has never categorically denied she's a Muslim. However, she thinks and acts as a Muslim would. Her hatreds are totally compatible with the worst extremism Islam has to 'offer'.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Possibly you're correct. Even so ... the nearest she's ever got to saying she's not a Muslim is to claim to be a 'fire worshipper'.

... which is ridiculous, in this day and age .. she might as well believe the Earth is flat.

Farah, to my knowledge, has never categorically denied she's a Muslim. However, she thinks and acts as a Muslim would. Her hatreds are totally compatible with the worst extremism Islam has to 'offer'.
    I guess hate is hate, and repression is repression, regardless of the label.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I guess hate is hate, and repression is repression, regardless of the label.
    DING! DING! DING! We have a winner ....
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I give it 99/100 that she's a muzzie practicing taqiyya. Too similar in spin to all the others that have rolled through here.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I give it 99/100 that she's a muzzie practicing taqiyya. Too similar in spin to all the others that have rolled through here.

I think that's spot on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

If Farah was Muslim....She would Practice Islam....

If Farah is Persian she like could practice Zoroastrianism ..

The Zoroastrian Faith came out of the Persian Empire around the 7th Century BCE

Not all Persians practice Islam.... Many still practice a faith that predates Islam by 1500 years...

Zoroastrianism is a Monotheistic Faith one of the oldest...

So you can't be Muslim and practice Zoroastrianism...

I would wager she is Persian if that is her faith, or her people came from there after the Revolution.
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    If Farah was Muslim....She would Practice Islam....

If Farah is Persian she like could practice Zoroastrianism ..

The Zoroastrian Faith came out of the Persian Empire around the 7th Century BCE

Not all Persians practice Islam.... Many still practice a faith that predates Islam by 1500 years...

Zoroastrianism is a Monotheistic Faith one of the oldest...

So you can't be Muslim and practice Zoroastrianism...

I would wager she is Persian if that is her faith, or her people came from there after the Revolution.
    Interesting.

Nonetheless ... take some time out to check Farah's posting history. When directly challenged to deny she's Muslim ... all we had was evasion.

But I'm wondering: Farah did declare herself to be a 'fire worshipper'. She also found merit in the old Ottoman Empire.

Are these compatible with Zoroastrianism ?

See, for example:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...906#post923906

Judging by this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persec...f_Zoroastrians

... Zoroastrians have no great reason to like Islam !! So, given that, why hasn't Farah taken opportunities to outright deny she's a Muslim ?

See:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...109#post924109

Farah has had ample opportunities given to her to distance herself from Islam. To deny any adherence to it. Direct questions are only met with evasion.

This is a Muslim who wouldn't even condemn - when asked to - the terrorism done in Islam's name !!!!
    Last edited by Drummond; 01-02-2019 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Whatever she is, other than an America hating little bitch, she has lost interest with the board.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Whatever she is, other than an America hating little bitch, she has lost interest with the board.
    Tends to happen it seems

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Factually and historically, my assessment is correct.

In response to your comment, Farah's religion is irrelevant to me in light of the above. Either way, she is a Turk therefore our enemy.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

That was my observation as well. She also hasn't said one word against islam or addressed in any fashion all the points about it's atrocities brought up by many board members. I wondered if that could possibly be because either 1, she's lying about being a fire worshiper and is a muslim, as muslims are permitted to lie, or 2, she may not be a muslim but whatever form of ISP she's using is monitored, and if she's caught saying anything against islam, she's in deep shit.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-23-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    but whatever form of ISP she's using is monitored, and if she's caught saying anything against islam, she's in deep shit.

This is a valid point.

It's common knowledge that the internet in Turkey is censored and monitored. It would be unwise, to say the least, to communicate anything negative toward the dictatorship and muzzies in general while in that country.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum