Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Still holding out hope, huh you stupid fuck? You have LITERALLY posted and been wrong about a thousand things here on the board. When will you learn to shut the fuck up?

Or, if so confident - let's BOTH toss $100 into the pot and bet on whether Trump is found to have colluded with Russia? Which WAS the mandate from the beginning. NEITHER Trump nor ANYONE for that fact colluded with Russia on the 2016 election.

So c'mon, you want to run in with insults... WHO do YOU want to hold the money for now? Let's see just how much confidence you REALLY have. I have TONS of it. In fact, I'll toss in $200 right now to your $100. Deal? Want Noir to hold it? Your choice.
    I don't know what you are rambling about. This thread advertised that the report was released. IT HAS NOT. The report has been sent to Barr and he has been sitting on it. No one else has read it. Not Jim Jordan that is for sure. That is all I am saying. So get off your own dick.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

From congress to Pete here, the left has defended the far reaching probe of Mueller. TONS of times they defended just how far away from the Russian collusion crap he went - and they said "read the mandate" <--- duh, we did.

Now, now that we see NOTHING has been found, now they will say he didn't go far enough.

---

Nadler: Mueller Was ‘Limited in Scope,’ Congress Has to ‘Look at a Broader Picture’

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” House Judiciary chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) argued special counsel Robert Mueller was “limited in scope.”

He said that therefore, Congress will “look at a broader picture,” when investigating President Donald Trump.

Nadler said, “We know there was collusion. Why there’s been no indictments, we don’t know. Let me say further, we know a number of things. We know that the president pressured the FBI to go easy, to stop investigating Flynn and various other people. We know that he fired the FBI director as he put it to NBC to take care of the Russian thing in order to stop the investigation of various people associated with him. We know that he concocted the lie about the purpose of that Russian meeting. We know that he — that a lot of his top associates have been indicted and convicted, and we know that he has engaged in relentless two-year attack against the FBI and various law enforcement agencies.”

He continued, “There have been obstructions of justice, whether they are —clearly, whether they are criminal obstruction is another question. But we have — the special prosecutor is limited in scope. His job was limited in scope and limited to crimes. What Congress has to do is look at a broader picture. We are in charge —we have the responsibility of protecting the rule of law, of looking at obstructions of justice, abuses of power, at corruption, in order to protect the rule of law so that our democratic institutions are not greatly damaged by this president.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...oader-picture/
    If there was ANYONE LEFT in the democrat party that had an ONCE of fucking brains, they'd tell these DUMBASSES still PUSHING this WITCH HUNT, which now is seen by MOST to be nothing more than PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT, they'd tell these ASS CLOWNS to SHUT THE FUCK UP, you're going to COMPLETELY ruin their chances for 2020.

But, let 'em have at it, because truly, they're just cutting their own throats now, they're sinking their own ship. They're looking like they're so radical and filled with HATE for our president that ALL sense of REALITY and LOGIC is GONE. They're going to go down FIGHTING, KICKING, SCREAMING and SPEWING THEIR MORONIC COLLUSION BS and HATE until the BITTER END. I honest to God think that quite a large portion of the new radical democrat party need a fuckin' PSYCHIATRIST, and some should flat out be INSTITUTIONALIZED.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-24-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here's another thing that I DO expect though, and expect the left to run on this even though they fully ran with the collusion BS.

I think Mueller is a hardcore lefty. I think he tried every angle and every person possible to get to Trump, but just couldn't. But I think he'll still have him wrapped up in conspiracies, which that there will be no proof. My best guess. And unless it's Russian collusion, with proof, he can kindly go fuck himself.

----

The vast attempt to undo the 2016 election has failed

History moves on. The NeverTrumpers cannot

Well, I am going to miss the full-bore SWAT-team raids at dawn against aging political factota like Roger Stone and Paul Manafort. It was really very courteous of CNN to have been parked outside the homes of those hapless victims so that television audiences all across the country could all be edified by these exhibitions of the coercive arm of state power in action. Mr Mueller could just have had one of his 17 Obama-and-Hillary supporting prosecutors ring up the latest mark and ask him to pop down to headquarters. But that would not have been as dramatic, as expensive, or as cruel.

All good things come to an end, however, and yesterday, after 674 days, the investigation of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, G-Man extraordinaire, finally came to an end when he filed his long-awaited report with the Attorney General, William Barr.

As for what’s in the report, I know exactly as much as you, Rachel Maddow, Jim Acosta, Anderson Cooper, and their brethren in the Fourth Estate, that is, nothing at all.

Nor is it at all certain that we will ever know all that much that’s in the report. Since the law prohibits the dissemination of potentially damaging information about people who were investigated but not charged with a crime, there are bound to be large sections of the report that will remain forever under lock and key, especially now that James Comey and Andrew McCabe are not in the FBI to leak them.

All we really know at this point pertains not the the contents of the report per se but rather to the future action of the Special Counsel. There will be no more indictments.

How that announcement must have stung the NeverTrump fraternity. Here they were, huddled around Bill Kristol’s Twitter feed for the last two-plus years, praying, predicting, posturing that very soon now, any day in fact, Robert Mueller would descend into their midst, the deus ex machina through whose instrumentality they were to be delivered at long last from the nightmare of Donald Trump and his unacceptable record of robust economic growth, hundreds of constitutionally-minded judicial appointments, rising wages, historically low unemployment, a more rational and business-friendly regulatory environment, deeper ties with Israel, a revitalized military, and serious attention to our immigration crisis and the growing threat of an increasing militant China. Yes, it’s been a bad couple of years for the NeverTrumpers.

Rest - https://spectator.us/undo-2016-election-mueller/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I don't know what you are rambling about. This thread advertised that the report was released. IT HAS NOT. The report has been sent to Barr and he has been sitting on it. No one else has read it. Not Jim Jordan that is for sure. That is all I am saying. So get off your own dick.
    So you don't have ANY confidence in what you write at all? No confidence in what you helped put out there for 2 years?

MORE than we need to know has been released - which is ZERO INDICTMENTS. If there was anything remotely near collusion, there would be indictments.

Idiot.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

So you don't have ANY confidence in what you write at all? No confidence in what you helped put out there for 2 years?

MORE than we need to know has been released - which is ZERO INDICTMENTS. If there was anything remotely near collusion, there would be indictments.

Idiot.
    I've always said I would accept whatever was in the report. I don't know what you are arguing with me about. All I'm saying is that the report has not been released as this topic starter is claiming. Why are you in such a shit mood?
    Last edited by pete311; 03-24-2019 at 10:23 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I've always said I would accept whatever was in the report. I don't know what you are arguing with me about. All I'm saying is that the report has not been released as this topic starter is claiming. Why are you in such a shit mood?
    I am in a WONDERFUL mood! NOTHING happened to America's elections in 2016 and that's fantastic news!!

YOU came in here and called me an idiot, so I'm only replying in kind.

But with the news of this probe, and the way the Dems are headed with their nuttiness, 2020 is looking like a breeze thus far.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I am in a WONDERFUL mood! NOTHING happened to America's elections in 2016 and that's fantastic news!!

YOU came in here and called me an idiot, so I'm only replying in kind.

But with the news of this probe, and the way the Dems are headed with their nuttiness, 2020 is looking like a breeze thus far.
    If you believe the report has been released as the thread starter has claimed, then yes, you are an idiot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If you believe the report has been released as the thread starter has claimed, then yes, you are an idiot.
    What has been "released" is more than enough for me. NO INDICTMENTS which would have happened already. Bottom line - nothing they found was even worthy of an indictment.

Splice it and dice it however you like. And I KNOW you will find any little negative thing in it to nitpick and run with after all is said and done. And I'll run with - NO INDICTMENTS and Trump not only still in office, but a 2nd term just got looking that much easier.

And yes, I am as confident as the man I listened to endlessly give his version of things. I believe him. I'd even bet on him now that we see there are no charges at all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Looking back at these 5 things that the left ran with and tried to tell Americans was FACT. They were wrong.

---

Byron York: So Much 'Intense Media Speculation' Turned Out to Be....Fake News

Liberal expectations were dashed. Byron York at the Washington Examiner reacted to Robert Mueller sending his report to the Justice Department with no further indictments by making a list of "5 things that didn't happen in the Mueller investigation." It quickly became clear that the media intensely speculated about a pile of terrible outcomes for Team Trump that didn't occur....which makes all those hours of speculation sound like....Fake News.

Here's the list:

1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ut-befake-news

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It has been released to certain people, Pete, but in any case, we DO know that there WON'T BE ANYMORE INDICTMENTS.

And if there was even a SCINTILLA of evidence of any wrong doing by President Trump, you know as well as I do, it would have been LEAKED by now.

Now you're not going to CRY like the little gender neutral freak madcow are you?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-24-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

What has been "released" is more than enough for me. NO INDICTMENTS which would have happened already. Bottom line - nothing they found was even worthy of an indictment.

Splice it and dice it however you like. And I KNOW you will find any little negative thing in it to nitpick and run with after all is said and done. And I'll run with - NO INDICTMENTS and Trump not only still in office, but a 2nd term just got looking that much easier.

And yes, I am as confident as the man I listened to endlessly give his version of things. I believe him. I'd even bet on him now that we see there are no charges at all.
    What has been released is nothing, nothing has been released.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    It has been released to certain people, Pete, but in any case, we DO know that there WON'T BE ANYMORE INDICTMENTS.

And if there was even a SCINTILLA of evidence of any wrong doing by President Trump, you know as well as I do, it would have been LEAKED by now.

Now you're not going CRY like the gender neutral freak madcow are you?
    Yes it was released to William Barr. Not Jim Jordan.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yes it was released to William Barr. Not Jim Jordan.
    William Barr's OFFICE that is, his STAFF. I'm sure quite a few people have READ IT by now.

Your ignorant act ain't cuttin' it very good right now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What has been released is nothing, nothing has been released.
    Whatever, keep your wet dreams alive.

As far as I'm concerned, it's MORE than over. No indictments means no Russian collusion. Anything short of that is a complete and 100% utter failure. And again, the media and democrat leaders that told us HE DID collude, and tried to steer and convince America of this for 2 years - knew NOTHING.

The investigation is over. What we know for sure is that there are no more indictments, they stated this much. No Russian collusion or any conspiracy, or their would have been indictments. ANYTHING short of this is an utter failure and will only help the right in upcoming elections.

What else is in there DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL expect to those who will be looking to save face, or those SO purple in the head from hatred.

IT'S OVER AND WE NOW KNOW THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION. TRUMP WAS CLEARED OF THAT AS WELL AS ALL OF HIS ADMINISTRATION. IT'S OVER AND THE FAT LADY WAS SINGING ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND INTO TODAY.

But please PLEASE keep running with it. Just as Trump is begging the left to continue running on their green new deal crap.

Great times, ain't it Pete? Aren't you beyond ecstatic this weekend, to find out that no one tried to collude and interfere in our election process?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    William Barr's OFFICE that is, his STAFF. I'm sure quite a few people have READ IT by now.

Your ignorant act ain't cuttin' it very good right now.
    The same as the media, in denial, refusing to believe it's over and that no indictments are forthcoming. They're holding out hope for a miracle. LOL Some are making endless excuses and others are just outright ignoring it as it doesn't even matter.