Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Hi Beefeater. Welcome ! I'm a Brit who's met some real Beefeaters (of the Tower of London variety). Not at all sure I agree on your 'royalty should be hung by the highest yardarm' suggestion ... but I certainly DO agree about eating succulent beef ! Nothing quite like a 16 ounce slab of steak to get your teeth into ... though you'd get an argument from another Brit about that ('Noir') ... he's a vegetarian, I believe ...

You look to be an interesting addition here. Welcome !
    Hi, Drummond. I ate a sirloin steak for breakie and am having beef stew at dinner, or what you'd call "tea" I suppose.

This isn't a Beefeater but I love the British sense of humor all the same.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Junkie View Post
    Welcome. I figured you meant Beefeater like the gin. Makes a great martini. As for real beef, I love it! Eat pretty much every day in one way or another and I've been closely involved with the slaughter and industrialization of it (and other proteins). Interesting take that it is the Lucifer's doing. You sure you're not sucking the juniper juice?
    Hi, Taco Junkie. I ate 12 tacos the other night at the VFW and washed them down with gin and tonic, which the Brits invented to treat malaria, probably their best invention next to the flush toilet and Spitfire. My preferred juniper juice is Bombay but had to settle on Tanqueray, it's a small VFW. I also played a game called Lighting and won $23.

3. Thanks Taco Junkie thanked this post
    Likes Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Gravy flavored gin....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Gravy flavored gin....
    Hi, Black Diamond. It was the regular gin with a twist of lime. I never heard of gravy flavored gin before. Maybe in Kentucky?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    Hi, Black Diamond. It was the regular gin with a twist of lime. I never heard of gravy flavored gin before. Maybe in Kentucky?

I figured it was you, Gravy.

Given your spastic last few posts under your original moniker, why do you continue to return? Need a good troll fix that only can be satisfied around here?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

7. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Love the steak...about to break....

The Gravy Boat. Impersonating a Beefeater is like Pelosi saying she loves TRUMP.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Junkie View Post
    Interesting you bring up Cuba City NT. I want to go there to look at some Jeeps. Do you know the place there that specializes in them?

Sorry, Taco... missed this. I've been kinda busy.

I've never been to Cuba City. I asked the question because it was my way of telling Gravy / Funky / Beefeater that we were on to his little game of trying to sneak back in here after getting the boot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Post Howdy from a Newby

This is the first time I have ever participated in this type of public forum. Although I have been told I'm highly opinionated, I usually keep my opinions to family and friends via email. I'm a real off the grid kind of guy, no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, yada yada yada. I am, however, thrilled to witness the rise and impact of alternative media during my lifetime. It is a long way from Walter Crankcase telling me, "And that's the way it is" each night after spoon feeding me his reality. It has also restored my faith in the ultimate survival of this society as I see the people reject the established media, be it broadcast or published, and are willing to search less traditional sources for the truth. Thank you all for allowing me to join your group in search for greater truths. After spending a few days browsing previous posts in various forums, it appears I have found a solid group of fellow travelers. I look forward to the ride. A special hat tip to Taco Junkie for hooking me up!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    This is the first time I have ever participated in this type of public forum. Although I have been told I'm highly opinionated, I usually keep my opinions to family and friends via email. I'm a real off the grid kind of guy, no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, yada yada yada. I am, however, thrilled to witness the rise and impact of alternative media during my lifetime. It is a long way from Walter Crankcase telling me, "And that's the way it is" each night after spoon feeding me his reality. It has also restored my faith in the ultimate survival of this society as I see the people reject the established media, be it broadcast or published, and are willing to search less traditional sources for the truth. Thank you all for allowing me to join your group in search for greater truths. After spending a few days browsing previous posts in various forums, it appears I have found a solid group of fellow travelers. I look forward to the ride. A special hat tip to Taco Junkie for hooking me up!

.......... to the site Taco mentioned your coming by. You will like this place and many of its good people here....Have fun it can be entertaining and has much good info to offer...

12. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Welcome to the board!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Welcome, FNS. Yeah, I am the same re no Facebook, Twitter, etc. I got stalked once on Facebook, a forum guy, and I found myself participating in a Twitter mob attack when one of those awful NFL players attacked his girlfriend at her birthday party, and thought, what am I DOING, leave it to the law! And never went back to Twitter. I'm so disheartened by the vicious news that I think discussion forums -- rightwing ones -- are the best way to get news now.

Finding "fellow travelers" as you say and being loyal to them and avoiding the enemy seems the way to go for me lately.

15. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Sorry, Taco... missed this. I've been kinda busy.

I've never been to Cuba City. I asked the question because it was my way of telling Gravy / Funky / Beefeater that we were on to his little game of trying to sneak back in here after getting the boot.
    Ahh sorry I didn't pick up on it was the gravytrain trying to sneak back in. Considering all the threats he made when he pulled out (like we wish has father had ) I'm surprised he'd even want to hang out with us.

17. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Welcome FNS!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome. Good points on the brainwashing grid stuff. You may have noticed I'm not on any of those either. More and more I get my news here and few other forums. I'm really happy to have you here as your opinions and devil's advocate arguments have entertained me for years. Great group here I think you'll fit right in and maybe we bring in Bobby T. Don't be afraid to put out a thread with a topic - everything from politics, sports, media and life in the 21st century are game.

20. Thanks Abbey Marie, NightTrain thanked this post
    Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Thanks NightTrain for having my back on my virgin post in the Politics Forum. It was a good reminder that I'm not having my usual back and forth with my closed circle of friends. Hopefully it will make me a better poster in the future.

22. Thanks Abbey Marie, NightTrain thanked this post
    Likes Taco Junkie liked this post