Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
seriously, why can't so many in message board debates just say those two words when they obviously are wrong?

Not naming names, but doesn't it take a bigger man to admit to being wrong when they are then it does to pretend like you are always rights?
When was the last time YOU said it? Going on 3 years and all I've heard from you is that "someone" is ALWAYS picking on your poor little victimized ass.

I'm more than willing to admit when I'm wrong. I consider myself at the pussy level for even responding to your drama queen antics. I know better yet still just want to punch you in the mouth and knock most of your teeth out. Probably more because I've done more in 3 years to let you run your mouth, stupid as what you say is, than ANYONE.

I'll name names though. YOU are a backstabber and a liar. I probably wouldn't have even addressed the issue except you're so damned self-sanctimonious you think my girlfriend is going to believe you OBVIOUS bullshit and take your side. Oddly enough, most everyone has the same opinion of you. Drama queen. Crybaby. Anyone who tells you to just let something go gets a gazillion PMs. Remember what I told you at USMB? PMs don't count as posts. So you're just wasting people's time.

So tuck your frilly little lace panties back into your pants and wipe your eyes and shut the fuck up. I/we/the staff have lives. Changing your Huggies everytime you fart and whine ain't part of it.