Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Did you get the right thread? @Kathianne ?
    Oh yeah, the same folks going after anyone who doesn't buy what they believe. Rev has his own drummer, but he's far from the evil one.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Oh yeah, the same folks going after anyone who doesn't buy what they believe. Rev has his own drummer, but he's far from the evil one.
    Rev doesn't bother me. Needs to tighten up that loose screw every once in awhile ....
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Rev doesn't bother me. Needs to tighten up that loose screw every once in awhile ....
    Don't we all?

Some folks will just bandwagon the hits, thinking they are with the majority. I'm not big on piling on. At least Rev doesn't have an anal fixation on everyone he doesn't care for; nor does he go off on drunken tirades like some seem to do a tad too often.

He sees things a bit differently, more 'conservatively' than many here. One doesn't have to agree with him, even like him, but he doesn't deserve being trashed.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Don't we all?

Some folks will just bandwagon the hits, thinking they are with the majority. I'm not big on piling on. At least Rev doesn't have an anal fixation on everyone he doesn't care for; nor does he go off on drunken tirades like some seem to do a tad too often.

He sees things a bit differently, more 'conservatively' than many here. One doesn't have to agree with him, even like him, but he doesn't deserve being trashed.
    Give me a fucking break. If bush were president, you'd be all over rev about this horseshit. But since he's a never trumper and trump is president, and you hate trump, it's Kath to the rescue. You go to any "diverse" board and say it's ok to call Obama's kids anything unsympathetic for any reason, you'll get the same response. Hell you'd get it here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Give me a fucking break. If bush were president, you'd be all over rev about this horseshit. But since he's a never trumper and trump is president, and you hate trump, it's Kath to the rescue. You go to any "diverse" board and say it's ok to call Obama's kids anything unsympathetic for any reason, you'll get the same response. Hell you'd get it here.
    please quote where i said anything bad about Ivanka.
    please quote where i said it was OK to say anything bad about Ivanka.
    please quote me where I ever called any of Clinton's, Bush's, Obama's, or Trump's family members names of any kind.

You can't.
    What i said in this thread was that BOTH Trump and Bee are wrong and should clean up their acts,
    and you guys responded like I spit in your coffee.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-04-2018 at 08:05 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    please quote me where I ever called any of Clinton's, Bush's, Obama's, or Trump's family members names of any kind.

You can't.
    What i said in this thread was that BOTH Trump and Bee are wrong and should clean up their acts,
    Black Diamond's comment is addressed to kathianne?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Black Diamond's comment is addressed to kathianne?
    my comment was address to Black Diamond.
    and you address one to me,
    see how that happens sometimes.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

You can't.
    Ok smartass. If a comedian ripped into Obama's kids and someone like you came along with bullshit comparisons like you did in this thread they'd be ripped in half.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Ok smartass. If a comedian ripped into Obama's kids and someone like you came along with bullshit comparisons like you did in this thread they'd be ripped in half.
    So Trump fans are just like Obama fans is what you're telling me here, at least that's what i'm getting from that comment.
    ok, in this case, Seems about right.

Look no woman deserves be called a C---, over politics (or for any other reason)
    and no woman deserves to have her period mocked and thrown in her face over politics. (or for any other reason)
    If you guys can't understand that, well I'm not the guy that can clear that up for ya.
    But when i was kid if me or my 2 brothers had come close to doing either my Father or my Grandfather would have the back of their hands across our faces.

Everything you all have said in defense of Trump, in defense of his defense, about Obamabots would attack you too, is just lame BS.

Bottom line is Both Bee and Trump are wrong.
    And both need basic lessons in manners.

And far to many on the right and the left don't really give d@mn about these offenses until someone they like is the target.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-04-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I am not referring to anyone saying it's ok to go after family members. I didn't think it was OK with Bush twins. Didn't think it was ok with dope and Obama's kid-whom actually seemed a bit lost there for a bit, nor do I think the comment regarding Ivanka and her child was ok, it's not.

Worse are those directed at the young boy or Melenia. Neither of them seem happy with any of the circus, they are just caught up in it all.

My comment had nothing to do with your complaint. My posts had to do with those that disagree, even those whom aren't sure of what the problem may be, just pile on.

Oh, you don't need a fucking break from me, I rarely address you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Rev has never been nasty to me, so I tried to be as gentle as I could disagreeing with him and why.