Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Manning to Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by @AdamSchefter
    Peyton Manning called John Elway this morning to tell him he's looking forward to coming to play for him.

@AdamSchefter More filed to ESPN: And now that Peyton Manning has directed his agent to get deal done with Denver, Broncos will try to trade Tim Tebow.

Question: Who trades for Tebow?

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That'll teach Tebow to knock my team out of the playoffs! Seriously though, I heard he might be looking back to Florida, maybe the Jags and I know Miami is on the hunt for a new QB too. He's VERY well liked in Florida.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I see your team, the Seahawks, have signed Matt Flynn...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...seahawks-flynn
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

yessir - GREAT deal because of the small investment.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    yessir - GREAT deal because of the small investment.
    I think he'll be a great addition, and SHOULD have been a starter all along but was held back. He's a great QB.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dallas gets both Tebow & Raider Back Bush Wow free agency is really heating up

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I think he'll be a great addition, and SHOULD have been a starter all along but was held back. He's a great QB.
    Well...there isn't much to know; not a huge resume. His 6 TD day was largely a product of receivers and short passes going long. Best thing is, if Flynn over-plays his contract value, GOOD for seahawks. If he can't, seahawks aren't screwed ala Redskins and what they gave up for RG3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    Dallas gets both Tebow & Raider Back Bush Wow free agency is really heating up

Are you speculating or do you know?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Well...there isn't much to know; not a huge resume. His 6 TD day was largely a product of receivers and short passes going long. Best thing is, if Flynn over-plays his contract value, GOOD for seahawks. If he can't, seahawks aren't screwed ala Redskins and what they gave up for RG3

Are you speculating or do you know?
    Actuially Dreaming (My Raiders would get a Second for Bush & only have to play Tebow in Pre Season lol