Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Fake News Frenzy.

Here is the frenzy over the Presidents observation on Dorian and Alabama.

Look carefully at all of the graphs. NOAA/NWS supports his observations

And concerns: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wea...-as-trump-said
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

4. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Be that as it may, this was yet another self inflicted wound. Why on Earth would you present an official map with any sort of hand drawn extension on it? It's buffoonery and reeks of an unprofessional environment.

You know , in Trump's first year these sort of flubs were acceptable, he'd never been in politics before. I imagine that's the way he has always done business, but after 2 1/2 fucking years in office he should know by now that the media is gonna crucify him for such stupid things. Yet he refuses to clean it up. I , for one, am getting tired of it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Be that as it may, this was yet another self inflicted wound. Why on Earth would you present an official map with any sort of hand drawn extension on it? It's buffoonery and reeks of an unprofessional environment.

You know , in Trump's first year these sort of flubs were acceptable, he'd never been in politics before. I imagine that's the way he has always done business, but after 2 1/2 fucking years in office he should know by now that the media is gonna crucify him for such stupid things. Yet he refuses to clean it up. I , for one, am getting tired of it.
    It amuses him. Those that think he's perfect, they love whatever. Those that don't, he doesn't care about.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    It amuses him. Those that think he's perfect, they love whatever. Those that don't, he doesn't care about.
    It saddens me that we have such a childish President.

350M fucking people in this country and our choice for President came down to a fucking criminal and a 70 plus year old child....................

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

It saddens me that we have such a childish President.

350M fucking people in this country and our choice for President came down to a fucking criminal and a 70 plus year old child....................
    Yep. I have always accepted the president that's elected. I've never bought into the nonsense of 'not my president,' that is idiotic.

OTOH, really don't care for a president that has no interest in those that he feels do not support him. Support shouldn't mean having orgasms everytime he opens his mouth, but to him and his 'core' that is exactly what it means.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yep. I have always accepted the president that's elected. I've never bought into the nonsense of 'not my president,' that is idiotic.

OTOH, really don't care for a president that has no interest in those that he feels do not support him. Support shouldn't mean having orgasms everytime he opens his mouth, but to him and his 'core' that is exactly what it means.
    On the other hand, can you really blame Trump and his supporters for buying so fully into the "it's us against them" politics? Look at the way he and his supporters have been treated since well really since he won the GOP nomination . It's been pathetic, there is no other word for it. PATHETIC, and no I really can't fault Trump for thinking "fuck these people"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

On the other hand, can you really blame Trump and his supporters for buying so fully into the "it's us against them" politics? Look at the way he and his supporters have been treated since well really since he won the GOP nomination . It's been pathetic, there is no other word for it. PATHETIC, and no I really can't fault Trump for thinking "fuck these people"
    Man up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

The point is that his information was on old projections from days earlier. All he had to do was issue a quick retraction. No one would have made a fuss, but of course he can't ever be wrong so he tripled down and made a fool out of everyone including NOAA who he pressured to issue an unsigned statement and later it came out NOAA officials warned scientists not to contradict Trump.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    The point is that his information was on old projections from days earlier. All he had to do was issue a quick retraction. No one would have made a fuss, but of course he can't ever be wrong so he tripled down and made a fool out of everyone including NOAA who he pressured to issue an unsigned statement and later it came out NOAA officials warned scientists not to contradict Trump.
    The actual point is no one actually gives a fuck about a sharpie mark on a map, just another "ERMERGAWD ORANGE MAN BAD" hysteria moment.

You and your liberal cohorts are more worked up over this than you are that several federal agencies conspired to overthrow a duly elected President and that is one sad fucking fact.

13. Likes SassyLady, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

The actual point is no one actually gives a fuck about a sharpie mark on a map, just another "ERMERGAWD ORANGE MAN BAD" hysteria moment.

You and your liberal cohorts are more worked up over this than you are that several federal agencies conspired to overthrow a duly elected President and that is one sad fucking fact.
    Other than it's one more example of where he distorts facts and reality, one in which lives are at stake.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Other than it's one more example of where he distorts facts and reality, one in which lives are at stake.

Oh do tell, how was anyone's life risked by that little mark being added to that map? The answer is , obviously, it had zero impact on anyone's life. When you're dealing with the fucking weather , especially a hurricane if you're dumb ass is relying on the government to tell you weather to get the fuck out or not , you deserve what you get anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Oh do tell, how was anyone's life risked by that little mark being added to that map? The answer is , obviously, it had zero impact on anyone's life. When you're dealing with the fucking weather , especially a hurricane if you're dumb ass is relying on the government to tell you weather to get the fuck out or not , you deserve what you get anyway.
    You like talking credibility. What happens when the next disaster or conflict comes around and Trump makes an announcement. People don't know whether to trust him or not.

17. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

You like talking credibility. What happens when the next disaster or conflict comes around and Trump makes an announcement. People don't know whether to trust him or not.
    NOAA's cover note for him, days after the fact, reeks. Right there with sell out FBI, IRS, DOJ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

NOAA's cover note for him, days after the fact, reeks. Right there with sell out FBI, IRS, DOJ...
    Have you seen today's story about how the CIA had to pull out their top spy out of Russia because they couldn't trust Trump?