Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    I think this may be jafar using a white supremacy front, ya think?
    A common interest, hating the big bad "zionists"!

Artur, are you a Muslim from Australia?

2. Thanks NightTrain, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by artur axmann View Post
    "One, the likelihood in Gaza is that 'the innocent(s) are entirely willing helpers of the terrorists involved, and not hapless, helpless bystanders."

Conjecture ,pure hearsay.

Can you specify one incident where gazans assisted Hamas or anyone else.

I'm sure you will be able to tell the jury when and how the students in the UN schools or those in the handicap rehabilitation hospitals aided the terrible hamas group in assaulting israelis with rockets .
    Your evident faith in my ability to counter you tells its own story.

But I'm not sure I even need to. I've one devastatingly damning fact to give you - a well known fact (?) - from which you can't reasonably conclude anything ELSE but that Hamas must have its willing collaborators, and presumably in substantial numbers.

See:

http://online.wsj.com/articles/thane...aza-1405970362

The people of Gaza overwhelmingly elected Hamas, a terrorist outfit dedicated to the destruction of Israel, as their designated representatives. Almost instantly Hamas began stockpiling weapons and using them against a more powerful foe with a solid track record of retaliation.

What did Gazans think was going to happen? Surely they must have understood on election night that their lives would now be suspended in a state of utter chaos. Life expectancy would be miserably low; children would be without a future. Staying alive would be a challenge, if staying alive even mattered anymore.
    Supposing that Gazans 'overwhelmingly elected Hamas', yet had little idea what they were voting FOR, is just not at all credible. Was the Hamas Charter a 'secret' document, until after the election ?? Was their reputation as terrorists completely unknown in Gaza ???

No. There must be more than a few willing collaborators. It's obvious.

Oh, and one more point. Where I am, I get the BBC's domestic news service, and the BBC, throughout the recent conflict, transmitted many hours of footage of the 'awful Gazan plight'. They played various short interviews with Gazans about the Israeli retaliation strikes. Not ONE GAZAN went on air to blame Hamas for what they'd suffered. NOT ONE.

That level of blind loyalty to Hamas, TO KNOWN TERRORISTS, says it all. Support is rock solid amongst Gazans for Hamas, no matter what they suffer. So, collaboration must exist too, to a great extent.

It can't NOT do so.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

4. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Here's a Fun Fact for you, Artur : Jews are not a race; it is a religion. That's something you and muslims can't keep straight in your rabid tirades.

The Jews were there in Israel thousands of years before your beloved 'palestinians'. That's why the area was chosen to establish the Nation of Israel there.

Personally, I cheer on Israel in her fight against the 'palestinians', who are in reality displaced Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians and Lebanese. I have no sympathy for the idiots, because they elected and support terrorism against Israel.

Hamas is a terrorist organization, whether you Nazis like it or not. Launching rockets by the thousands into Israel at civilian population centers is a terrorist act, and as such must be punished, harshly.

The good news is that Israel is using some of the latest weaponry available from the U.S.A., and that should warm the cockles of any American's heart. I'm hoping they'll start deploying more Daisy Cutters, I hear the Next-Gen versions are really impressive and Israel is set to be the first to receive them!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Thanks Sir Evil, Drummond, jimnyc, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

Artur, are you a Muslim from Australia?

Stranger things have happened!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Israeli historian Ilan Pappe of the University of Exeter has recently argued that
    “This Israeli narrative is totally rejected in the world of cyber activism and alternative media. There it seems the condemnation of the Israeli action as a war crime is widespread and consensual.”
    J. J. Goldberg of the Jewish Daily Forward has reported,

I'm quoting from Jewish sources and not Mein Kampf.. can you see the difference???
    In tone and basic sentiment ... I don't really see a lot of difference. And, I have to assume that this is why you're willing to use such sources as you have.

But then, so what ? Traitors DO exist, people who have no hesitation in stabbing their homeland in the back. I can give you example after example of traitors.

Doesn't mean that their word deserves to receive a sympathetic hearing. Quite the opposite, in fact !

9. Thanks Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Here's a Fun Fact for you, Artur : Jews are not a race; it is a religion. That's something you and muslims can't keep straight in your rabid tirades.

The Jews were there in Israel thousands of years before your beloved 'palestinians'. That's why the area was chosen to establish the Nation of Israel there.

Personally, I cheer on Israel in her fight against the 'palestinians', who are in reality displaced Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians and Lebanese. I have no sympathy for the idiots, because they elected and support terrorism against Israel.

Hamas is a terrorist organization, whether you Nazis like it or not. Launching rockets by the thousands into Israel at civilian population centers is a terrorist act, and as such must be punished, harshly.

The good news is that Israel is using some of the latest weaponry available from the U.S.A., and that should warm the cockles of any American's heart. I'm hoping they'll start deploying more Daisy Cutters, I hear the Next-Gen versions are really impressive and Israel is set to be the first to receive them!
    Are you also a war criminal yourself?

"I have no sympathy for the idiots, because they elected and support terrorism against Israel."

Do you have sympathy for those who elected DUBYA and caused 5000 us servicemen to die in vain?

I think the zionists have made an idiot out of you and other americans as well, who blindly support them with billions of bucks each year.

Did you say RELIGION??

Last edited by artur axmann; 09-17-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Pretty cool that Israel is perfecting the missile shield for us while they save their civilians' lives.

Have we sold them M1A1 Abrams Battle Tanks yet? And if not, why not?

Just think of the justice they can deliver in 68 tons of armored goodness!

Sexy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. Thanks jimnyc, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, SassyLady and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pretty cool that Israel is perfecting the missile shield for us while they save their civilians' lives.

Have we sold them M1A1 Abrams Battle Tanks yet? And if not, why not?

Just think of the justice they can deliver in 68 tons of armored goodness!

Sexy!
    are you a war criminal?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I think the zionists have made an idiot out of you and other americans as well, who blindly support them with billions of bucks each year.
    I wouldn't say blindly. I've seen a shitload of videos of the missiles being well spent, landing directly on terrorist vehicles and homes. I'll give extra come tax time if I'm guaranteed to see more of my money go to the IDF.

15. Thanks Drummond, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't see any blind support for you or your simple minded posts so clearly there is only one idiot here artie... yep. it's you!

17. Thanks Drummond, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

are you a war criminal?
    Rolling one of those suckers over a few of the melons attached to terrorists - one would get a medal for doing so.

19. Thanks NightTrain, Gaffer, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

"I have no sympathy for the idiots, because they elected and support terrorism against Israel."

Do you have sympathy for those who elected DUBYA and caused 5000 us servicemen to die in vain?

Allow me to offer my own answer.

'Artur', you're referring to the War on Terror, and deployment of forces as part of that ?

I suppose you've never heard of '9/11', then ? Or, you somehow suppose that the 9/11 attacks didn't merit any meaningful response ??

As for your last sentence, I interpret that to mean that you believe America should abandon Israel .. one of its allies ? And .. to what ?

The tender 'mercies' of scum like Hamas ???

21. Thanks jimnyc, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I helped elect Dubya, Slick. And I cheered on our forces as they kicked some terrorist ass. Check the stats of what our Military and Ex-Military personnel think and you'll find overwhelming majority think the way I do about killing the animals over there.

Zionists haven't had any input in how I think - that sort of reasoning is owned by weirdo conspiracy nuts and whackjob Nazi groups. Oh, and muslims, too, but since they're getting their asses kicked by Israel and the USA, I can kind of understand why they'd feel that way.

Hard feelings abound when you realize that you're the asshole that showed up to a gunfight with a stick.
    Last edited by NightTrain; 09-17-2014 at 07:15 PM.

23. Thanks jimnyc, Sir Evil, Drummond, hjmick, Gaffer and 1 others thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hard feelings abound when you realize that you're the asshole that showed up to a gunfight with a stick.

Outstanding sir!

25. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default What's the real number..

O.K. here it is the late great Auschwitz :center for displaced persons..

What's this? no way you say..

Well that's all it really was.. The Eastern Front was collapsing and we needed to get civilians out of harm's way..

But how many people do you really think could've died here?

Originally a sign at the gate read 4 million died here ;and then it steadily was revamped down to about one million.

So, how do we kniow.. By the way ,no gas was used anywhere at all.

Look don't argue with me about it ,unless you have proof that gas chambers were there. please , I don't want to hear it.
    Last edited by artur axmann; 09-17-2014 at 07:21 PM.