Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    How is he 'partially right?' That begs the question of how he's wrong. Yet, you conclude, without justification that he's a RINO and he thinks he's right about 'everything.' Good lord!

AT, yes I am a teacher. Yes, you need to be re-taught. There were reasons that your teachers tried to educate you on how to construct a sentence and paragraph. They tried to teach you about themes. Either you were out of class or you somehow thought that fragments were more persuasive than complete sentences. If the later is true, you thought wrong. If out of class and need help:

Teach yourself first Kathianne. Isn't that what teachers are told before they enter the classroom?
    And you just admitted you ARE the GRAMMAR COP here.
    This is a public forum. When you understand how not everyone is as perfect as you. Then we can talk.
    Who'da thunk it????
    Last edited by aboutime; 06-01-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Me, I already understand no one is as perfect as I...

It's a burden I bear...

For many decades now...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Teach yourself first Kathianne. Isn't that what teachers are told before they enter the classroom?
    And you just admitted you ARE the GRAMMAR COP here.
    This is a public forum. When you understand how not everyone is as perfect as you. Then we can talk.
    Who'da thunk it????
    Give it up, Kathianne. You can't teach the the stupid how not to be stupid.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Give it up, Kathianne. You can't teach the the stupid how not to be stupid.

Take gabby's word for that Kathianne. The voice of experience has spoken above.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Take gabby's word for that Kathianne. The voice of experience has spoken above.
    You were determined to prove the point. You succeeded. A+

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    How is he 'partially right?' That begs the question of how he's wrong. Yet, you conclude, without justification that he's a RINO and he thinks he's right about 'everything.' Good lord!

AT, yes I am a teacher. Yes, you need to be re-taught. There were reasons that your teachers tried to educate you on how to construct a sentence and paragraph. They tried to teach you about themes. Either you were out of class or you somehow thought that fragments were more persuasive than complete sentences. If the later is true, you thought wrong. If out of class and need help:

I post here to get away from things similar to what's illustrated below. Your diagram above is the exact opposite of recreational:

Any Newbie posting please include the following if applicable, this will help the forum aid in swift resolution of you problem:

QTP Version
    Addins Loaded
    Application Protocol Testing
    Any non-standard controls involved
    Problem details
    What searches you have tried
    Solutions you have tried

Here's an example:
    ================================================== ==
    QTP V8.2.
    Web, ActiveX.
    Web through IE6, SP2.
    No non-standard controls.
    Trying to get the contents of a weblist into an array amd verify a value present in the list.
    Searched on validate weblist.
    Tried GetROProperty all items as found in search, using that and Split I got the items into an array but the validate didn't find a match, I can see the value in the array.

The Moderators.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Perhaps Jim hasn't finished selecting mods yet.
    I am sorry Gabby but I do not have enough time to be a mod again.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Personally...I think Logroller is a pretty good choice.... I see him as a more center Left Libertarian type, not a pure Liberal.

And we need Mods that will be able to understand both positions LEFT and RIGHT, Liberal and Conservative.

The Board needs Liberal Posters... if all the Mods are Conservative and all the Members posting are conservative the board will stagnate and falter.

we conservatives need to be a little less hostile to the Liberals who post here. By doing so we'll attract new members and the board will grow.

and certain unnamed liberals need to stop trolling and start debating.

We also need to cut down the Islam attacks... Are their problems in Islam? Certainly.

But if every thread is an attack against Jafar, nobody will want to join the board.

so lets dull our tongues and sharpen our debate skills.... I stand behind NUKE/TRIGG and LOGROLLER.

Good Choices Jim...

Wiccan Liberal approved of this message.... we stand together on this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I am sorry Gabby but I do not have enough time to be a mod again.
    But I do...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

But I do...
    That is great Gabby. Now that you have additional time on your hands you will stop being the drive by poster that you are famous for and actually answer questions and defend your posts

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    That is great Gabby. Now that you have additional time on your hands you will stop being the drive by poster that you are famous for and actually answer questions and defend your posts

red states rule. Like the story today about Obama and Clinton making a deal for Hillary in 2016; which I feel is nothing but an attempt at the Clinton kinds of tactics directed at Reverse psychology. Making claims Obama and Bubba aren't getting along, and in turn. That will make people feel so sorry for Hillary...they WILL, and MUST vote for her.

I see that kind of tactic being used eventually....by making Gabby a Mod...as a means to drive away every member who disagree's with such an appointment.

Do you see what I mean???
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

red states rule. Like the story today about Obama and Clinton making a deal for Hillary in 2016; which I feel is nothing but an attempt at the Clinton kinds of tactics directed at Reverse psychology. Making claims Obama and Bubba aren't getting along, and in turn. That will make people feel so sorry for Hillary...they WILL, and MUST vote for her.

I see that kind of tactic being used eventually....by making Gabby a Mod...as a means to drive away every member who disagree's with such an appointment.

Do you see what I mean???

I found a link Obama was pushed by Clintons into endorsement of Hillary in 2016: book

• By EDWARD KLEIN
    • Last Updated: 10:43 AM, June 2, 2013
    • Posted: 11:07 PM, June 1, 2013

EXCLUSIVE

President Obama made a secret deal to support Hillary Clinton when she runs for president in 2016, campaign sources say, payback for the support her husband gave him in 2012.
    Bill Clinton’s animosity toward Obama is legendary. A year before the last election, he was urging Hillary to challenge the sitting president for the nomination — a move she rejected.
    According to two people who attended that meeting in Chappaqua, Bill Clinton then went on a rant against Obama.
    “I’ve heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I’ve heard from Obama,” my sources quoted Clinton as saying. “I have no relationship with the president — none whatsoever. Obama doesn’t know how to be president. He doesn’t know how the world works. He’s incompetent. He’s an amateur!”
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/fausa/Desktop/EXCLUSIVE%20%20Obama%20was%20pushed%20by%20Clinton s%20into%20endorsement%20of%20Hillary%20in%202016% 20%20book%20-%20NYPOST.com_files/02.1n005.obama2--300x200.jpg[/IMG]AP
    HUB-BUBBA: “The Amateur” says Bill Clinton’s animosity toward the president cooled only with a promised endorsement and a fawning January spot on “60 Minutes” with Hillary.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/fausa/Desktop/EXCLUSIVE%20%20Obama%20was%20pushed%20by%20Clinton s%20into%20endorsement%20of%20Hillary%20in%202016% 20%20book%20-%20NYPOST.com_files/02.1n005.obama1--300x300.jpg[/IMG]Getty Images
    Obama and Bill Clinton

BLOOMBERG'S VISIT ALL 'FORE' NOTHING
    For his part, Obama wasn’t interested in Bill Clinton upstaging him during the presidential campaign. He resisted giving him any role at the convention.
    But as last summer wore on, and Democrat enthusiasm waned, chief political strategist David Axelrod convinced the president that he needed Bill Clinton’s mojo.
    A deal was struck: Clinton would give the key nominating speech at the convention, and a full-throated endorsement of Obama. In exchange, Obama would endorse Hillary Clinton as his successor.
    Clinton’s speech was as promised; columnists pointed out the surprising enthusiasm in which he described the president. It also lived up to Obama’s fears, as more people talked about Clinton’s speech in the weeks following than his own.
    But after his re-election, Obama began to have second thoughts. He would prefer to stay neutral in the next election, as is traditional of outgoing presidents.
    Bill Clinton went ballistic and threatened retaliation. Obama backed down. He called his favorite journalist, Steve Kroft of “60 Minutes,” and offered an unprecedented “farewell interview” with departing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
    The result was a slobbering televised love-in — and an embarrassment to all concerned.
    It is just one of the debacles that have marked Obama’s second term, from Benghazi to the IRS scandal. While he was effective on the campaign trail, once in the Oval Office, he becomes a different person, one who derives no joy from the cut and thrust of day-to-day politics and who is inept in the arts of management and governance.
    Obama has made a lot of promises — and nothing ever happened.
    He once boasted that he’d bring the Israelis and Palestinians to the negotiating table and create a permanent peace in the Middle East. Nothing happened.
    He said he’d open a constructive dialogue with America’s enemies in Iran and North Korea and, through his special powers of persuasion, help them see the error of their ways. And nothing happened.
    He said he’d solve the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression and put millions of people back to work. And nothing happened.
    He may yet try to back out of his promise to Hillary Clinton. But as Obama’s presidency sinks deeper into scandal and inaction, the question is — will Clinton even still want his endorsement?
    Adapted from the new paperback edition of Edward Klein’s “The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House” (Regnery Publishing), out this week.
    Last edited by aboutime; 06-02-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Even if Gabby sent a real life photo of her boobies to Jim, she will still never be made a Mod.
    Take it to the bank.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    Even if Gabby sent a real life photo of her boobies to Jim, she will still never be made a Mod.
    Take it to the bank.
    I have been around long enough to know people don't always behave as expected. She might go out of her way not to harass people she doesn't agree with when acting in an official capacity. Part of my "secret sauce" of solving "unsolvable" problems is not to rule out the absurd.
    Last edited by tailfins; 06-02-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

ugh. there goes the neighborhood.

(sigh)

LORD OF THE FLIES!!
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.