Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The_D_Girl View Post
    If you are referring to my mom, she is a counselor, not a teacher. My maternal grandmother was a teacher. Imparting subversive ideas to first graders. I often wonder if teachers are in the middle and others are attempting to change history to conform with their right wing ideology. Like Holocaust deniers and those who believe that interfering in Southeast Asia was a good idea. I would like to know which historical events have been changed by leftists to conform to their ideology. Yes, there are hypocrites. I can think of one right off. There is this world leader who staged a photo op at a church he rarely attends, carrying a book that he never reads. And using violence to pervert the story of a man whose life symbolized peace.
    Oh, so you're Gabby's kid. Explains a lot. However, you sounds just like my granddaughter who is in teaching program at UofA. She was indoctrinated in high school. Did charter school, Basis, until 9th grade and then transferred to public school liberal arts program and did a 180 from everything she believed up to that point.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 06-06-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Oh, so you're Gabby's kid. Explains a lot. However, you sounds just like my granddaughter who is in teaching program at UofA. She was indoctrinated in high school. Did charter school, Basis, until 9th grade and then transferred to public school liberal arts program and did a 180 from everything she believed up to that point.
    No, that was Gabby.

It's the same bizarre game she played a few years ago. I guess she thought it would be clever to pose as her daughter... maybe a shrink could make heads or tails of it, but she's done it before.

Another time she wrote an attempt to rebut something I posted and claimed it was "a student" that wrote it, even though she's a counselor in a high school. If she were a teacher in some sort of political class, then yeah... maybe, but that would still be a pretty awkward thing to do. When it flopped miserably she predictably ran back to "it was only a high school kid!"... the whole thing was very weird.

I don't know, maybe she thought that she'd gained so much ill-will from her many multitudes of lies and despicable slights to pretty much everyone here that she thought it would be a better idea to slip in undetected with a new persona and start fresh.

Starting out with a whole new set of lies is a hell of a way to start fresh, though. Would have been better to simply ask Jim for forgiveness after that horrific stunt she pulled a couple years ago and be honest right out of the gate, IMO.

I didn't get a chance to ask if she still lives in Huntington Beach, CA when she lives in a suburb of Houston, though. Shame, that.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum