Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Please, please speak with me - man to man, post to post. You have a habit of speaking about how a few members speak meanly of you, but then you turn around and do the same to others, or bring over posts/topics from others. Just post with me based on what we are quoting and speaking with one another about. Capiche?

You bring up and/or post about so many things about gay people here. Especially so if a (R) is somehow busted in some sort of gay behavior, or worse, if it's some sort of harassment or abuse. And of course the Dems in general, and Dem supporters, of course will always pounce upon anyone busted in any types of activities.

Then the Christian aspect, where people seem to love to point out when someone of the Christian faith gets busted doing something. Like a cake "abuse" towards a gay folk. FACT is, folks have given 75x more attention towards gay folks getting denied cakes - than the abuse and killings and murders and radical killings around the world by muslims. You don't think that's a little weird? A little hypocritical?

I know you'll say that one is in America, and the others are international. But still. The amount of radical killings by Islam around the world, just since 9/11 alone. It's disgusting. And then folks like Tyr are literally sick and tired about it. And then folks like you perhaps are at the other end of the spectrum, and pretty much have not spoken anything at all about it.

Thirty two thousand, one hundred and ninety three attacks by Islamic nutjobs since 9/11. Do you understand that? And how it may make folks like Tyr and myself a little pissed off? Do you know how many people overall that many attacks have killed?
    I understand you are pissed off. That doesn't mean I let calls of genocide go unchallenged. Most of the islamic violence is muslim vs muslim. You care about as much for that as you care about black on black violence.
    Last edited by pete311; 12-06-2017 at 11:52 AM.