Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
What is the WORST case scenario? I think that would be a moderator banning people for no reason at all. Or even moderating regularly for no reason at all. A moderator running wild.

But this won't happen. I have every bit of faith in Logroller and am more than extremely confident that he will be fair in moderating. I can also personally assure everyone that this board would never turn in that manner and it simply won't be happening.

I understand there might be bad blood between a few. But hell, I don't think he even reported others posts, and certainly never got overtly personal with others. I see absolutely no reason to believe that this will change now. I give my guarantees as I know personally I would never allow unfairness to take over here, and I think Log and the rest of staff will echo me in saying that this isn't an interest of staff. Our sole interest is helping the board grow and get better.

Judge my decisions should you want to, I'm used to it, but at least give Logroller a chance to moderate for awhile before judging.

I fully understand what you are saying Jim. Not trying to diminish your decisions here in any way.
But...it's no accident that I....and possibly several other members here. Have heard the very same words spoken by others in the past.
We were given all the same reassurances. Then... You'll see.
POLITICS and Internet Forums are so similar. GOOD LUCK.