Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Default Finland: 23yo can have sex with 10yo and it's not rape. No proof 10yo was "forced"

I hate this continent sometimes.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...-old-not-rape/

The unnamed migrant, who was 20-years-old at the time of the attacks, was convicted of aggravated sexual abuse of a minor and handed a light three-year sentence by a district court, with an additional charge of aggravated rape being thrown out, reports Yleisradio Oy (Yle), Finland’s public broadcaster.

The decision baffled prosecutors and caused outrage among members of the public, but was upheld by an appeal court, which agreed there was “no evidence to indicate that the sexual encounter involved violence or that the child was overcome by fear or incapacitated in any other way”, according to Yle.

The ruling resulted in what Yle describes as a “spirited public debate”, with Turku University’s Jussi Tapani and Matti Tolvanen of the University of Eastern Finland, both professors of criminal law, taking the judiciary to task in the national press.

advertisement

Tuula Tamminen, Professor of Child Psychiatry at the University of Tampere, told the press there was no way the 10-year-old victim could have really understood what was happening to them.

Nevertheless, the Supreme Court has upheld the decision of the district court and the appeal court, and the migrant’s short sentence will not be increased.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

2. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Ah, tucked in at the end is the word “migrant”. Are we perhaps talking about a Muslim pervert?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Ah, tucked in at the end is the word “migrant”. Are we perhaps talking about a Muslim pervert?
    ^^
    pedophobe.

6. Thanks Abbey Marie, darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Sad thing is, it's probably more than just PC Muslim protection going on.
    Some on the left have been trying to get pedophilia legalized "normalized' in the west for decades. Often as part of the LGBTxyz rights movement.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "psychiatrist" for the defense is among those in that camp.
    UCLA professor of psychology Dr. Paul Okami: “More to the point, at least some people claim that their childhood sexual experiences with adults have advanced their sexual self-determination, not overwhelmed it. I’ve interviewed such people (Okami, 1991). So what do we do with these claims? . . . What is the true origin [of the hatred of pedeophilia]? I suspect that it is multiply determined, but the Western version probably has origins in the sexual heritage of St. Paul and St. Augustine, which characterizes sex as dangerous, dirty, sinful, ugly, destructive, and so forth (Rubin, 1984)” (Paul Okami, “The Dilemma of the Male Pedophile,” Archives of Sexual Behavior 31 [2002]: 473- 477, quoted in Fred S. Berlin, Wolfgang Berner, Vern L. Bullough, Alan F. Dixson, et al., “Peer Commentaries on Green (2002) and Schmidt (2002),” Archives of Sexual Behavior 31 [2002]: 492–3, 494).

Mean bigoted old Christianity says it's wrong though.
    go figure.

Far left sexual bizarreness and Twisted lost Muslims meet and agree.
    lil shop of horrors dentist office.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-14-2018 at 03:50 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

8. Thanks Abbey Marie, darin, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Sad thing is, it's probably more than just PC Muslim protection going on.
    Some on the left have been trying to get pedophilia legalized "normalized' in the west for decades. Often as part of the LGBTxyz rights movement.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "psychiatrist" for the defense is among those in that camp.
    UCLA professor of psychology Dr. Paul Okami: “More to the point, at least some people claim that their childhood sexual experiences with adults have advanced their sexual self-determination, not overwhelmed it. I’ve interviewed such people (Okami, 1991). So what do we do with these claims? . . . What is the true origin [of the hatred of pedeophilia]? I suspect that it is multiply determined, but the Western version probably has origins in the sexual heritage of St. Paul and St. Augustine, which characterizes sex as dangerous, dirty, sinful, ugly, destructive, and so forth (Rubin, 1984)” (Paul Okami, “The Dilemma of the Male Pedophile,” Archives of Sexual Behavior 31 [2002]: 473- 477, quoted in Fred S. Berlin, Wolfgang Berner, Vern L. Bullough, Alan F. Dixson, et al., “Peer Commentaries on Green (2002) and Schmidt (2002),” Archives of Sexual Behavior 31 [2002]: 492–3, 494).

Mean bigoted old Christianity says it's wrong though.
    go figure.

Far left sexual bizarreness and Twisted lost Muslims meet and agree.
    lil shop of horrors dentist office.
    Let's get one thing straight. Wasn't so many years ago in THIS country you were married by 14 and if you weren't by 18 you were an old maid. You can STILL get married at 16 in some states.

While "pedophile" isn't really a subjective term, our individual definitions/beliefs in what constitutes a "pedophile" is.

Our society dictates what a "pedophile" is based on its current morality. Our society/morality does nto equate to almost any other country in the World; especially, Asi and South America.

Legally, they have more double-standards than the Democratic Party. You can't have sex with consent at 12, but you can be tried for murder as an adult at 12. You can't buy cigarettes or handguns or alcohol until you're 21, but you can go get your ass blown away in a foreign land at 17 1/2.

As far as my first sentence goes, people got married at 14 and usually died by 35. Our children couldn't hold their ancestors jock straps where maturity is concerned. I look at MY grandchildren and roll my eyes.

Another case of we don't have our shit together but want to tell others what to think.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Let's get one thing straight. Wasn't so many years ago in THIS country you were married by 14 and if you weren't by 18 you were an old maid. You can STILL get married at 16 in some states.

While "pedophile" isn't really a subjective term, our individual definitions/beliefs in what constitutes a "pedophile" is.

Our society dictates what a "pedophile" is based on its current morality. Our society/morality does nto equate to almost any other country in the World; especially, Asi and South America.

Legally, they have more double-standards than the Democratic Party. You can't have sex with consent at 12, but you can be tried for murder as an adult at 12. You can't buy cigarettes or handguns or alcohol until you're 21, but you can go get your ass blown away in a foreign land at 17 1/2.

As far as my first sentence goes, people got married at 14 and usually died by 35. Our children couldn't hold their ancestors jock straps where maturity is concerned. I look at MY grandchildren and roll my eyes.

Another case of we don't have our shit together but want to tell others what to think.
    so i'm wrong and worth correcting (no matter what).
    what about the guy in Finland? And the court and the "Professor of Child Psychiatry"?
    got words to get them strait? or are they alright?
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-14-2018 at 05:35 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

12. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

This one comment in the quoted piece just totally stunned me:

Tuula Tamminen, Professor of Child Psychiatry at the University of Tampere, told the press there was no way the 10-year-old victim could have really understood what was happening to them.
    Child Psychiatrist? Good Gawd, where did that person crawl out from! A child's psyche is being formed
    From 2 years old to 12.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

14. Thanks revelarts, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Only one good result comes from anyone who does that!

DEATH after PUBLIC CASTRATION of men and PUBLIC STAPLING or SEWING-UP of women.
    Last edited by aboutime; 05-14-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

what about the guy in Finland? And the court and the "Professor of Child Psychiatry"?
    Rev, don't start your crap with me. My comment was more an indictment of screwball, doublw standards than anything else. Sorry, but it wasn't about you. You're starting to sound even more like a leftwingnut looking for an excuse to be offended than you used to.

I wasn't endorsing/condemning any one person or thing.

You'll love my answer anyway I'd break his neck. Starting at his toes. Shooting him would be too quick. And yes I AM just that damned mean.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

17. Thanks darin thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Why did you think he was telling YOU something or correcting you? I think more to his point was the hyper-sexualization of children and the double-standards on when a kid can consent or not.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny
    Rev, don't start your crap with me. My comment was more an indictment of screwball, doublw standards than anything else. Sorry, but it wasn't about you. You're starting to sound even more like a leftwingnut looking for an excuse to be offended than you used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Why did you think he was telling YOU something or correcting you? I think more to his point was the hyper-sexualization of children and the double-standards on when a kid can consent or not.
    so if someone chooses my post out of the 4 people to quote and starts by saying.
    "Let's get one thing straight."
    I should not think it's directed at my comment?
    he didn't really have to quote me to make a comment about changes/differences in ages of marriage laws, double-standards etc.. . All points to keep in mind in the mix. But not really specific to my post though.

But it's true i think maybe i'm feeling a bit punchy or paranoid here lately.
    but i posted a comment against pedophilia and just didn't expect 2B singled out to be straitened out on something that everyone is against.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny
    I wasn't endorsing/condemning any one person or thing.
    You'll love my answer anyway I'd break his neck. Starting at his toes. Shooting him would be too quick. And yes I AM just that damned mean.
    Well, ... this is kind of what i expected your 1st post to look like anyway.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-15-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

so if someone chooses my post out of the 4 people to quote and starts by saying.
    he didn't really have to quote me to make a comment about changes/differences in ages of marriage laws, double-standards etc.. . All points to keep in mind in the mix. But not really specific to my post though.

but i posted a comment against pedophilia and just didn't expect 2B singled out to be straitened out on something that everyone is against.

Thicker skin will serve the whole forum better. Nobody can pick on you. Gunny puts on his tough-guy thing. That's his thing. The only person who can decide if you have a good experience here or a bad experience here is....you.

Rev - I think you're a good dude. Because you're a good dude, i'd single you out if I disagreed with you because good dudes can take that stuff. Off hand, and i say this to gunny too - just be nice to people. It's about that easy.

21. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Well, before you posted the last two things, I had already thanked and liked your original post. Look at the good, Rev. Plus, we all should really know Gunny’s Posting style by now. He writes I expect much like he talks- I call it “Marine-blunt”
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

23. Thanks Gunny, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'll try to make a not of that. Don't quote rev even if it is on topic. You should know by now when I am pointing a finger directly at you or just commenting on the topic. I get a bit tired of having caveat everything I post to people that have read my stuff for years.

I was singling out the word. It gets flung around rather loosely.

And Abbey is quite correct. I talk exactly like I post. There's no difference between me here and in real life. Tuck THAT one into your nightmares